The Princess is Found

Start from the beginning

( Moragan)

( With the two women)

" ( Roles across the ground after getting kicked by  Celestina and then jumps back onto her feet). An here I thought this was going to be a quick and easy mission. Yet before me stands a saint of  Athena. My mistress will have that girl." Said  Moragan. " Not if I have anything to say about it  Moragan.  You will not have the  Princess." Said  Celstina as she and  Moragan began their battle.

( Over at the autobot base while Sara and her friends Miko and  Rafiel watched a Movie in the human area)

" ( Looks at the recording from  Arcee, Bumblebee, and Bulkheads memory bank on the main screen). This doesn't seem possible. I've never known a human to move that fast." Said  Ratchet as they watched the recording on repeat. " Yeah,  I've heard of humans building bigger more powerful weapons or a weapon that is not big but still powerful. But this is something else." Said Bulkhead. " The thing I want to know is this? Why did thy clash in front of Sara? Asked  Windblade. " What do you mean windblade,  from this point of view it looks like they were just meeting in the middle and it just so happened to be in front of  Sara." Said  Smokescreen.

" No she's right Smokey, but look closer. Mainly at what  Sara does. ( Looks at Arcee). Did she say anything before those two suddenly appeared?" Said  Ironhide. " Yeah,  she did actually. She said something about having dreams of a winged horse. Something that has been recently been happening every time she goes to sleep." Said  Arcee. " Ok, so that's one clue as to what this little scenario. But here's another. ( presses a button on the control panel that pauses the recorded video to where Celestina kicks Moragan and Sara moves out of the way). Why did Sara move out of the way a split second before the blue one kicked the red one away from her?" Asked  Jazz. " There another thing. To add to that Jazz. I think she might have seen it just like we did but didn't know what to make of it because of how fast it was. " Said  Arcee. " Which means that she's connected to it. ( Looks at  Sara who is playing rock paper scissors with  Miko). She just doesn't know about it." Said Elita as Aganet Folwer walks over to them.

" So their what you wanted to ask me about. ( Looks at the two women and then gasped at what he sees). So there are more like them." Said  Fowler. " You know something about this agent Fowler." Said Arcee. Know about it,  some of my friends in the military reported seeing men in shining gold armor fighting men in dark armor around the world. The interesting thing here was that the gold-armored warriors fought to protect us, just like you autobots do. The other thing is that once those warriors did what they needed to do. They vanished without a trace." Said  Agent Fowler. " Well, that's interesting. It sounds like there was a secret war already on this earth even before we came here." Said  Ratchet."  Yeah. ( Looks at  Sara who notices she was looking at her before smiling at her and waved at her). An  Sara's at the center of it all." Said  Arcee as she smiled back at  Sara and waved at her. "Maybe we could get into contact with the group that golden group and possibly make an alliance with them. ( Looks at the paused video). Starting with the warrior in blue since  she seemed to want to protect Sara from the other one." Said  Smokescreen.

" That's our only bet Smokey. ( Looks at  Arcee). This means you'll need extra backup should the decepticons get wind of this as well. Take Elita, Chromia, and  Windblade with you from now on. ( Looks  at  Windblade, Elita and Chromia) Be in the vicinity but not too close or it may set off the one I black." Said  Ultra Magnus." Yes sir.  ( Looks over at  Sara to see her walking down from the human area and then walks over to her). Hey there Sara,  me and the girls are going to be keeping an eye on you along with Arcee. Mainly since  Megatron has repeatedly seen you as just as big a threat as he does us." Said  Chromia." That's fine, the more the merrier." Said Sara as she, Arcee, Widblade, Chromia, and Elita headed over to her house. 

( Meanwhile over with  Celistena on top of a  rocky mountain)

" ( Watches  Sara leave the autobot base with  Arcee, Windblade, Chromia, and Elita before taking out a device from her pouch in the back of her waist and then holds it up under the sun as an image of  Seiya and  Saori appears). My lady,  Lord  Seiya. I've found her, I've found the princess." Said  Celestina. " Very good, we will be sending some backup your way. How is she doing? Said  Saori. " She is fine my lady, however, she seems to be having dreams of the pegasus. I believe it is nearing her time to become like those before her." Said  Celestina.  " Then it's only a matter of time before Crona finds out her location." Said  Seiya. " That's the problem, my lord. They're already here, at least one of them is, and since we both found her at the same time." No doubt  Crona has been notified as well." Said Celestina. " I'm noticing  Koga and Christen to meet you there.  We must keep Sara safe at all costs." Said Seiya. " Yes my lord,  I will keep my eye on her for now." Said  Celestina as she deactivated the device and then jumped after Sara's group.

(Over with  Morgana in a crater that was created by Celestina kicking her into the ground hard) 

" ( Takes out a scroll and then sends some of her power to it as an image of   Crona appears). My lady,  I have found the princess. The Pegasus was a crafty one. for it hid her in a place where no one would find her." Said Morgana. " Very good  Morgana,  I will be sending in reinforcements to your location. Is there anything else to know?" Said  Crona. " Yes, my lady. The saints of  Athena are here as well. They had sent an operative here. It would appear that both she and I had found the princess at the exact same time. For when I jumped to grab her.  The saint stopped me." Said  Morgana. "  Lie and wait for now until backup arrives. She must not become the new pegasus saint. For if she does, her power will be enough to rival my own." Said Crona. " By your order mistress." Said  Crona as she rolled up the scroll and looked for a place to lay low.