🎃Oogie Boogie and the Family Day Fiasco🎃

Începe de la început

Cruellas toy dog squeaks pit would make a perfect size for earmuffs!" She laughs evilly Carlos steps up "he's the perfect size for a pet!" I smile and watch as Carlos stands up to his mother. Cruella gasps "this dog loves me and I love him! And fyi, your dog is stuffed!" Cruella sits back down "oh!" Carlos continues "so give it a rest!" Jafar chuckles "oh! Burn!" Cruella angrily yells back "why don't you go sell a toaster, you two bit sells man!" He face goes straight "people who talk to stuffed animals shouldn't throw stones!" I look at fairy godmother as she tries to keep her cool. Cruella replies "well people who sell toasters shouldn't use mixed taped metaphors!" Evil queen yells "enough!" Jay turns off the monitor the five of us just stare at the screen "I'm so sorry" she whispers "thank you for the special treat" Jay tells her.

She talks back into it "children I have one more surprise for you!" We hold our breath, my dad come into the screen "dad!" I yell out, unbeknownst to me, a certain red head made her way in with a smile. "Hey kids! Oh I miss you all so much! I'm sorry about your parents, you know I'm always here though!" Something catches his eye on the back, we all turn to see my girlfriend, we look at each other nervously.  "Hello Mr. Oggie!" He smiles "hello Jackolyn! Thank you for doing this for me." I smile and look to her "you did this for us?" She nods "I saw how the other video call was, I got a call from one of the men we sent that he wanted to do a separate video call for all of you, away from the others." I kiss her forehead and hug her to me.

My father clears his throat on the screen, I look sheepishly at him "I think you have someone to introduce me to, don't you think son?" I nod grabbing her hand, scared how this is going to go. "Hello Mr Oogie, my name is Jackolyn Skellington! Daughter of.." he cuts me off "Jack and sally" he smiles "tell your parents that I said hello and that I'm sorry for what I did to them in the past including sandy Claus if you ever see him again" she gives him a bright smile "I will! Thank you sir! I hope you all have a wonderful chat, I have to go meet Ben!" She walk out giving me a kiss on the cheek.

I turn back to my dad, he had a emotionless look on his face "uh dad?" He looks down, I thought he was disappointed, until I heard a sniff. The five of us look up at the screen worried "I'm sorry, I had to compose myself." I laugh "it's okay dad" the four others smile at the screen "oh you guys! Three other want to say hello!" He calls for them, three little kids show up "hi you guys!" Shock says "we miss playing with you!" Lock says "we miss you all!" Barrel days through the monitor "we miss you all too!" Evie says with a smile and watery eyes. "Tell us how is school? I know now that my son found love, but what else have you guys been up to? Oh fairy godmother, I hope I'm not going over time." Fairy godmother smiles to Oogie "not at all Oogie." She turns back to us. "Kids I'm going to go over to my desk, take as much time as you need." We all say thank you and talk to my dad.

We share stories, laughs, cries, and memories. A little while later, he said "It's about to be getting dark out, I don't want these men driving out of here at night. No telling what will happen, but I want each of you to know, that I'm so proud of you with all that you've done, no matter what your parents say. You are all beautiful Inside and out. Im so happy that you are my kids. I'm going to miss you all, but hopefully we'll see each other again soon." We all have tears running down our faces "bye dad!" They all say with a smile, he tells them bye as they walk away. I stay up by the monitor "I'm proud of you son, I am happy for you, and I love you and son don't let her go, she seems like a keeper to me, again I love you always remember that, and that  goes for you four in the back too!" I wipe my tears "I won't let her go, and I love you too dad." The screen goes off and a few more tears leave my eyes. Fairy god mother walks over "thank you fairy godmother" I tell her "your welcome Oozie, now go with the others, a certain someone has been checking up on you five via text."

Jackolyn pov

I was doing homework with my brother and friends when there was a knock on my door. I opened the door and was cut off when lips connected to mine. I feel wetness on my cheeks looking up, I could tell he was crying. I break the kiss and asked what was wrong. He shook his head "absolutely nothing my love, you made mine and the other vks day so much better." I smile hugging him to me I walk him over to my bed "I'm sorry we took you away from a loving father and siblings Oozie. I get it if you want to back after coronation." I say a little scared that he will leave me "you know what he told me before we hung up, that he was happy for me, he told me to not let you go." I smile kissing his cheek "and you know what I told him, I won't. I've fallen deeper in love for you, please don't ever leave me." I kiss his lips "I promise I won't." I put my forehead against his. After a couple minutes he kisses my forehead "I guess I should let you go and let you get back to them huh?" I look at him shocked "um no, your going to be joining us, the Mrs. Jane the English teacher,  came to me about your grade asking me if I can help you." He sheepishly laughed "I guess I can stay for a little while." I kiss his lips bringing him into the room with everyone else.