𝟎𝟔 || 𝐋𝐈𝐀𝐁𝐈𝐋𝐈𝐓𝐘

Почніть із самого початку

"Watch your mouth." His control over me weakened my breaths, our faces were just inches away from each other as he threatened me. I bit the inside of my cheek in annoyance, trying to break free from his grip. However as soon as my back lifted from the wall, even by the slightest, I was pushed back against the stone even harder.

"You're in no position to tell me what to do." I breathed.

"Aren't I?" Closing the distance between us, he leaned in, his tone laced with calculations and mind fucks. "What do you think your father will do when he finds out that you aren't really the perfect daughter he's made you out to be?"

I couldn't care less about what my father thought about me anymore.

I stiffened when I left the hard object in the pocket of his pants as his figure leaned into mine. He had a gun. My eyes darted towards the weapon, causing Dominic to smirk. "Do you bring a gun to a harmless restaurant because you're afraid of the butter knives,  or do you men just want to prove that you have a big dick?" I asked him.

The man looked away, chuckled softly, then looked back into my eyes. "Red," he said. "Why would I need to prove to you that my dick is big when you've already seen it?"

I shivered at his words, remembering the sight. It definitely wasn't small.

"I've had bigger." I shrugged innocently. I definitely hadn't.

The man's grip on my arm tightened even more. "Is that so? Because the last time I recall, you were begging for me to not fuck you because you couldn't take it."

Suddenly aware of the distance in between us, I clenched my jaw. "Get over yourself." I said sternly, trying to pry myself from out of his grip. "Because the last I recall, you lied to me about your name."

"I didn't lie to you. I go by my last name." He whispered lowly, his voice agonizingly attractive.

The bright lights of headlights nearing created a shadow over Dominic and I. Though I couldn't see, I could tell that a motorcycle had just driven into a parking space in front of us, and footsteps began to near.

"Angelo?" The man called out, Dominic's body blocked my view as I stood there, unaware of what the man looked like. Quickly and alarmed, Dominic released his grip over me and turned around towards the voice. I brushed off my arm, finding it bright with a handprint.

At least he actually wasn't lying about his name, he really did go by Angelo.

"Get out of here, Kayden," Dominic scolded, his expression fading from anger to a mix of irritation and worry. I moved closer to Dominic, positioning myself by his side to see who he was talking to. The moment my eyes met Kayden's, a surge of unease washed over me.

As he dismounted from his motorcycle, the roaring engine faded into the background, and an unfamiliar man was now in my sight. The man's eyes locked onto me, and a smirk tugged at the corners of his lips. "That's quite the girl you've got there." He kept his distance and began to slip off black gloves from each of his hands. Dominic's jaw clenched as the blonde haired man spoke.

His words took me aback. "Who the hell do you-" I attempted to say. I was already riled by Dominic and his empty threats, and Kayden's remarks only made me more tempered. "Stay quiet," Dominic interrupted as his head turned to me. I didn't understand what was going on.

"I would rather die than be told what to do by you." I backed away.

The blonde man chuckled, his hair appearing lighter in the streetlights as he interrupted the tension between Dominic and I. "Ah, she's the new fiancé, quite feisty isn't she? You know, I bet I could knock some sense into her. Hell, I bet my brother would enjoy doing that more than I would," He spoke as if I didn't stand meters away from him. How did he know about the engagement? Fuck, who even was he?

"Get behind me or go inside, Violet," Dominic said without even looking at me and I shivered for a quick moment. What the hell was going on? I thought.

I didn't know Kayden, and I didn't know what he wanted. Though his tone seemed clear, him and Dominic had some sort hatred between each other. "Not until you tell me what the fuck is happening here." I took a step back from him, not knowing the danger that was to follow.

"I don't owe you an explanation." He snapped quickly, and that was when I saw the bright flash of a concealed weapon peak from out of Kayden's pocket. "Dominic." I pleaded.

"For the love of God." He raised his voice before realizing who stood in-front of us. His voice turned quieter, and gentler, but his words stung just as hard. "If you don't stop interfering with everyone else's life, you'll end up with a bullet in between the eyes, or assaulted senseless on the sidewalk."

My heart sunk within his last few words. "You are nothing but a liability."

I looked over to Kayden, who had something of a cruel and vicious grin on his face. Was he really this much of a threat? The Russian man's footsteps neared. "You should listen to your fiancé," He suggested slyly.

I looked back to Dominic. His gaze pinned me down, and the gravity of the situation began to dawn on me. "Go fuck yourself," I spat, then left without another word.

_______

words (1400)