10🥀

Jeon stormed through the office lobby, his fists clenched and his jaw tight. How could Jm have slapped him? The audacity! He seethed with barely contained anger. If Jm wasn't his younger brother's husband and his interest, he would have dealt with him by now.

Lost in his thoughts, Jeon collided with a lady in front of him, nearly losing his balance. "Watch where you're going!" he growled, ready to unleash his wrath. Then he saw her-standing there, her presence a thorn in his side.

"What the heck are you doing in my company? Who let you in?" Jeon's voice dripped with venom as he glared at the woman.

Jeon's jaw clenched as he watched the woman standing in front of him, her pleading eyes searching for forgiveness he wasn't ready to offer. "Babe, listen to me. I want to explain," she begged, her voice wavering with emotion.

"Don't call me with pet names. Get the fuck out before my security drags you out," Jeon spat, his anger barely contained.

But just as he turned to leave, her words pierced through his resolve. "I didn't cheat on you. He was forcing me that day," she confessed, her voice barely above a whisper, laden with remorse.

The confession stopped Jeon in his tracks, his eyes narrowing in confusion. "What?" he demanded, his anger momentarily overshadowed by a surge of disbelief.

"I'll explain everything to you. Just give me a chance," she pleaded, her voice trembling with emotion.

Jeon, his weathered face etched with skepticism, nodded his head silently.

"Follow me," he commanded, striding towards his cabin. Yeji's heart fluttered as she trailed after him, her thoughts racing.

Once inside, Jeon settled into his chair, his eyes fixed on Yeji. "Now explain yourself, Yeji. Don't you dare lie to me."

Sitting opposite him, Yeji took a deep breath, her hands trembling. "I dated you, but not just for money. I truly liked you, but I needed expensive things for my father's medical care. I come from a poor family, and I had to sell the things you gave me to pay for our bills and my father's hospital expenses." Tears glistened in her eyes as she bared her soul to Jeon.

Yeji's eyes brimmed with tears as she explain,."That guy, actually my father arranged his and my marriage against my will. I didn't want to marry him, but my father had already promised him. That day when you saw me with him, he was forcing himself on me. I didn't want him to touch me. I wanted to explain myself to you for so long, but then you blocked me from everywhere. I couldn't even meet you because of your tight security. Then my father married me to that man, but a few months ago, he passed away, and I got my freedom back. So, I immediately started searching for you to explain myself to you."

Jeon's jaw clenched as he listened to her. "I'm sorry. I didn't know you were going through so much," he murmured, feeling bad for her.

"It's okay. I moved on, but I still love you," Yeji confessed, her voice trembling with raw emotion.

Jeon's heart fluttered as he listened to Yeji's confession, even though he already had a husband and a boyfriend. He wanted it all-money, fame, sex, and the attention of others.

"I have a husband!" Jeon stated flatly.

"Oo.." Yeji murmured, ready to walk away, but Jeon's next words stopped her in her tracks.

"But I can give you some place in my life. Would you want it?" Jeon offered, watching as Yeji ran into his arms. She smirked, thinking she had won Jeon over, but this wasn't the same Jeon she had known before.