I knew there was a lot of things I wanted to say. I knew I could only say somethings because he had his hand on my shoulder. "Why ask me? My opinion doesn't matter" I told him. I usually do not back down from something I believe in but I just can not keep fighting anymore. 

"You always add your opinion in things" Voldemort added. "There's no point in fighting because its not like I can make you change your mind. You already killed the women" I pointed out the obvious. I feel horrible for this pour women. Just for having her own thoughts she ends up dead. 

"Exactly why I need you here Nessa! Some people have been wanting to see your improvement so lets see if you can heal her" Voldemort said. I heard people laugh. 

"There is no way she can bring someone back" I heard someone sitting at the end of the table say. "You do not know shit!" My father told me. I raised my eyebrows. Is he taking up for me? Sorry dad to let you down but there is no way I can do this. 

I climbed on the table and put my hands over her chest. It was weird. This time I felt something. I had a tingle going up my arms like when I heal animals. Then I felt a heart beating on my hands. Then her eyes blinked and she sat up. 

I took my hands off her chest and just looked at her. She looked at me. She touched my face. "Are you an angel?" She asked me. I had tears in my eyes. "I have been told" I told her with a smile. She wrapped her arms around me. I haven't had a hug in a long time. I returned the hug. "Avada Kedavra!" I heard and her body felt so heavy in my arms. 

I sat her down and looked at the man with his wand pointed. Voldemort. "Why would you do that?" I asked rasing my voice.  "Do you seriously think I could keep someone like that alive? She knows to much" He told me. I hoped off the table. 

I was pissed. How did he want me to bring someone back to life and then when I can finally do it he kills them. How is it fair? I just stood there and looked at the ground like a baby. 

"You know.. I miss the old Nessa who used to fight back. The one who would not go down without a fight" Voldemort told me with a laugh. I looked at him. "I bet old Nessa would have a lot of shit to say" I told him. "Lets hear it" He told me. 

"You know you think you are like some hero. You call yourself "The dark lord" But you could not even survive two kids.. Actually infants because of love. You sit on your ass while everyone does your dirty work. You tasked two teenagers to kill their school professor. Locked me in a basement for 4 months away from my friends and family. Let grown adults abuse me in different ways and then when I come out for the first time and I do not argue with you then you say you miss the old me? It makes no sense" I explained to him. 

Some people looked surprised at the table. Then I looked back at Voldemort. He looked scared and surprised. "Oh did I hit a nerve?" I asked him.  He just looked at me. He sat back down and Warmtail grabbed me and pulled me to the side of the room. "Let me go you filthy rat!" I said to him. He let me go. 

"Nagini.. Dinner" Voldemort said. His snake went and attacked the women's body. I felt horrible for her. I wish I could have taken her away. Somewhere safe. 

Voldemort left soon after that. I was free from the basement. I could celebrate. I seen people coming towards. The main one I cared about was Draco. He came and wrapped me in his arms and picked me up. He was holding me like I could break any moment. He swung me around and sat me down. He grabbed my face. "Its you" Was all he could say. I just nodded my head and smiled. I never wanted this moment to end. Then it did. 

"Nessa?" I heard my father say. I let Draco go and I seen him. He was smiling at me. He looked better. He looked tried but he gained his weight back. He needed to shave. "Dad" I said. He came over and gave me a hug. He squeezed me tightly. "I missed you darling" He told me. "I missed you dad" I told him. 

Even though before he left he was a complete asshole, I still missed him. He was still my dad. 

We got back home. Sandy missed me so much. I also missed her. My mom made me some food. I ate it. Me and Draco went to my room. Draco would not leave my side. I got in the shower and he sat on the toilet lid until I got out. He was terrified to lose me again. 

Me him and Raven were sitting in my bed. I have not heard my mom and dad fighting. I hope everything is good with them. Draco had me pushed up against him. Raven was laying at the end of the bed. 

I was thinking to myself. Thinking how everything can change so quickly. It feels just like yesterday when I was in the bathroom with that troll. Or when it was the yule ball and Hermione was heartbroken on the stairs. When I seen Cedrics dead body and knew Voldemort was back. When my siblings and my friends all had that snowball fight. Me winning my first quidditch match. When I beat that girl up in 5th year and I hit her with the tissues and everyone thought it was so funny. When I first got Raven and held her. Me and Draco's first time on Christmas eve. Sirius giving me big hugs. Lupin and Tonks making jokes. Missions with Harry, Ron and Hermione. The way Luna's face lit up when I gave her some clothes because people kept stealing Her's. Ginny always be so kind to me after quidditch even if she was mad about losing. Neville and him teaching me more about different plants and their uses. My siblings always sticking up for me. 

Everything just by so fast. I knew it would happen but now I am looking back.. It makes me sad.  I can control a lot of things but time, No one can control. 

"What's wrong love?" Draco asked me. I looked at him. "Nothing" I said plainly. He had a lot on his plate and I do not want to bother him with my issues. "I can see something it bothering you. We do not have to talk about it but if you do , I am always here" He told me. He was sweet to me. I felt like such a bad person. How do I deserve such a good person? 

"Time. We never realize in the moment that some day those times will be memories and when we do it is already to late" I said to him. He cupped my hand. "But memories are what keep us alive. If we have nothing else we know we have amazing memories" Draco explained. I smiled at him. "That is a good way to put it" I told him. 

He wrapped his arm around me. "Good night Nessa" " Good night Draco" "I love you Nessa" "I love you Draco" 

He fell asleep fast. I bet he feels better with me being here. I was just laying looking at my celling. I heard something at my window and I ducked down. I was checking it out and seen it was my owl. I gently got up and went and got the letter. 

"To Nessa Manson, 

Tomorrow at the Weasleys it is Bill and Fleurs weeding. Fleur wants you to come. I also need to ask you about something. Please come around 5pm. 

Harry Potter"

I just looked at the letter. Everyone has to know about me being a death eater. My stomach was hurting. Maybe this is a set up. They might kill me. I could cry. I never wanted to be this person I am. It was not my fault. I know they hate me. I really can not go. I need to though. Especially if Fleur wants me to come. She was so sweet. 

I just got in my bed. I will deal with it in the morning.