Chapter 52 [Swollen]

Beginne am Anfang

"Stop it!"

Kazuha

"Memory loss?..."

Scaramouche

"No, that's impossible! Y/N wouldn't forget who I am!"

Kazuha

"Scaramouche, please keep it down, we'll-"

Scaramouche

"Y/N's been yelling their ass off, and nothing's happened! Don't tell me to keep it quiet!"

Kazuha

"..."

You

"Get off... Get off! Stop touching me!"

You began ramming your fists into Scaramouche's shoulders, but he just wouldn't let go.

Scaramouche

"Y/N, please!"

You

"It hurts! I'll do anything!"

Scaramouche

"What are you talking about?!"

Kazuha

"Scaramouche, let go, I think you're hurting-"

Scaramouche

"I'm not!"

Your eyes were racing around the room, looking at anything but Scaramouche's face.

You

"No more!..."

You were wailing and shrieking over something no one could comprehend.

Scaramouche

"Y/N!"

You

"Agh! Let go!"

Scaramouche took his hands off your shoulders and wrapped his arms around your waist. He squeezed it as hard as he could without killing you by holding back a bit. You kept throwing hands at him, leaving marks all over his back.

Scaramouche

"It's me, Y/N. I wouldn't hurt you."

.

.

.

You

"... Oh..."

"Oh!"

You said, in relief, as your fists began to slow down.

Scaramouche

"It's okay... I got you."

He rubbed your back, holding you so close. You were so relieved to see him, relieved to be back in his arms. Words cannot express how much you missed his touch, how much you missed him overall. 

It was like a rush of joy running through your veins the moment you felt his flesh make contact with you. 

You were so happy.

kazuha at the cell door rn 🧍‍♂️

i love ruining the moment 😁

Scaramouche