Ch 40: Kicked Out

Ch 40: Kicked Out

(Picture of Robbie Amell who plays Damian in my head. He's so YUMMM & I love him in The Duff !! If you havent seen it you totally should !)

Damian :

I groaned as I felt something hard bump against my shoulder.
   There was a throbbing behind my temple and a burning heat on my back.
I heard a muffled voice somewhere nearby but I ignored it and attempted to sleep once more.
  "Wake up!" The loud voice had me jumping up in surprise.
I groaned as I opened my eyes to find the sun shining brightly overhead. Beneath my face was what appeared to be grass poking me.

"Look dude, my parents will be home in less than two hours and I don't want them seeing some half naked guy passed out on my front yard."
  I grudgingly sat up, the throbbing in my head only worsening with my sudden movement.
   "Where's my shirt? " I croaked.
My throat felt dry and scratchy.
  "Damian, I didn't recognize you. " his eyes widened "umm, I don't know. I just found you like this. Look, not to seem rude but I need you to leave. My parents will be here in two hours and I have to clean all this mess up."

I recognized the brunette as Tyler Davis a baseball player from Middleton High.
  I nodded my head, the throbbing worseining.
"Fuck." I cursed as I stumbled.
  "You got pretty wasted last night huh? " Tyler grabbed a hold of me to steady me and I mumbled a thank you. "Would you like some water and advil? "
I nodded and he disappeared. He returned not long after with a water bottle and pills.

I drank the water greedily, popping two advils and swallowing them.
"Thanks." I said, my thirst now gone.
   "No problem."
I finally looked around and noticed all the red solo cups and empty beer bottles littering the front yard.
"Need any help? " I asked.
Id been in his shoes before and I knew how much of a hassle the after clean up could be.

"I mean if you have time. I'd really appreciate it." He looked taken back by my offer but smiled none the less.
  So for the next hour in a half I helped Tyler clean up in and outside. My headache was slowly receding and for that I was thankful.
The more I tried to remember what I did last night the more the headache came back.
  "Hey Tyler, do you know how I ended up passed out in the front yard? " I asked, as I finshed tying up the black bag and hauling it over to the side of the house along with the other bags.
He'd just come back from inside bringing two glasses of lemonade as we sat down in the shade.

He got a thoughtful look on his face as he sipped on his lemonade.
"Actually I might have an idea. I remember we we're playing beer pong for a good twenty - thirty minutes before you ran off. You seemed to be pretty wasted by then." His lips turned down in a frown "You headed upstairs with some blonde chick."
   The more he explained the more my head hurt.
I remembered playing a game of beer pong but after that nothing.
  And why would I go upstairs with some girl?  Even drunk I knew that I had a girlfriend and all girls we're off limits. Ashley was the only girl I wanted.

"Are you sure? " I asked.
He nodded his head.
"Next thing I know I see your girlfriend running down the stairs, the blonde girl following behind. She looked pretty upset to me." His frown deepened "in fact she looked like she was on the verge of tears."
  "Ashley was here? " I asked in confusion.
Wasn't she out with the girls?
"Yeah Ashley, Ash's twin. Long black hair, unique eyes. Pretty. "
  I sent him a glare and he smiled sheepishly.

I remembered being angry last night after my argument with Ashley. So I set out to get drunk and forget about it. I remember playing a few games of beer pong and being annoyed at the fact that Dante kept keeping an eye on me. So I escaped and drank with a few friends by the pool before heading back inside.
   When exactly the girls had arrived I wasn't sure. Blonde girl, Tyler had said. Who did I know who had blonde hair.  Zoey. Zoey had blonde hair. Maybe she had tried seducing me. But that didn't explain why she had run off with Ashley. What had happened last night that I didn't remember?  I wondered. What had made Ashley so upset?