Chapter 12: Rejection

Damian:

(A/N; I thought he deserved a p.o.v ^-^)

What was wrong with me ?

As soon as Aaron showed up all dressed up my bad mood began.

Then when Ashley came down the stairs like an angel descending from heaven it worsened.

I couldn't look away.

She was so damn beautiful , her legs long and tan.

I don't know what it was about her that had me going nuts.

She was on my mind 24/7.

And it only infuriated me more.

What was so special about her ? Sure she was sexy ass hell. Yeah she smelled delicious enough to eat. But what was it about her ?

My head hurt at all my confused thoughts.

As soon as she left on her date with that dumbass , Raven tried to distract me.

Shit! We had even had sex !

But no Ashley still plagued my mind.

I left Raven with an excuse to go for a run.

And I did.

I ran to get rid of all these thoughts.

But to no use.

She was etched into my head.

Later that day I was exhausted with all my thinking and for running for 2 hours straight .

Chris had left on pack business , Sam was with Don and Beth out to eat. Ash was with his Mate and everyone was out partying, even Raven had invited me. Which was what I was supposed to be doing, but instead I was here thinking about stupid shit.

As soon as I heard Aarons car pull in I went rigid. The walls were sound proof, as in no one could hear in but you could hear out.

I stared at the clock waiting for the front door to open.

But it didn't.

10 minutes went by before I decided to investigate .

As soon as they collapsed to the floor I knew what was up.

So I put on a blank expression and played it cool, while inside I was seething.

I told Ashley her father was looking for her, when in reality he wasn't even here.

She fell for it and soon she was on my bed her eyes filled with need.

I could feel her giving in.

"I need you." I whispered huskily.

And I really did.

If only she knew how much.

My eyes strayed to her beautiful pink full lips.

They were so inviting .

I almost moaned as her small pink tongue flocked out to wet her lips.

Her eyes were hooded filled with need.

I had her eating out of the palm of my hand.

My lips were a hair breath away, as she opened her mouth to protest.

But I didn't give her the chance.

I crashed my lips against her hungrily, sparks tingling all over my body.

An electric charge went through the house instantly.

She gasped loudly at what that meant.

"Mate." I growled as my canines elongated.

"Mate." She whispered before entangling her hands in my hair, and crashing our lips together.

I couldn't think clearly as her sweet scent engulfed me.

God, I had never smelled anything so delicious.

Her smell before had multiplied tenfold.

I purred as she teasingly bit my lip.

All I could think of was of marking her as mine.

My Mate.

My wolf took over.

My canines scraped against her neck, earning a shiver from my Mate.

Before I could think clearly I sank my Canines in claiming her as mine.

My Mate.

My wolf purred as she let out a loud moan of pleasure.

I licked it cleaning away any blood before I looked into her eyes.

Her eyes were pitch black with need her wolf purring.
Suddenly instead of Ashley I saw her, and I pulled away taken back.
What had I just done ? I cursed as I tried to put as much distance away from Ashley.
  She still remained on my bed, a look of contentment on her face, but seconds later to one of confusion.
She sat up slowly her eyes staring at me cautiously.
   "What's wrong ?" She asked, her voice husky to my ears.
I wanted to grab her and plant my lips on hers, but I refrained from doing so.

She reached for me and I flinched back, a look of hurt flashing in her eyes.
"Dam-"
    "I can't do this." I blurted out.
She froze as her eyes filled with realization and hurt.
"But-"
     "I, Damian Blackwoods, reject thee Ashley Wayne." I said through clenched teeth.
She immediately curled into a ball as my mark was removed off her neck. Her shoulders shook uncontrollably as she sobbed. I faltered in my step, the pain on my neck unbearable, my mark disappearing. Although she had not marked me, my mark immediately was burned off my skin.

The room was filled with silence, as Ashley shakily wiped away her tears, her eyes filled with so much pain and anger.
    "Why ?" She growled, her voice coming out strangled.
I clenched my teeth as I crossed my arms.
"I'm a player Ashley, you think I would actually settled down ? " I scoffed "I don't want to be tied down, when I can have many girls on my arm in a snap of a finger."
  Tears leaked out of her eyes before she stood up, her legs almost giving out.
I took a step forward but she sent me a glare.
"You're a piece of work, Damian." She whispered her voice cracking before she grabbed Aaron's jacket off the floor and ran out the door. Her footsteps loud as she ran down the stairs and slammed the front door closed behind her.
   I closed my door before making my way to my bed, sitting down heavily. Her smell immediately enveloped me, my wolf growling at me.
I ignored him as I stared out the window up at the moon.
Moments later I heard a heart breaking howl fill the night sky. And I silently gave a howl of my own in return.
    I would never be able to be the mate she wanted and deserved, not after what I had done so long ago.