Chapter 27: Return to Moonlight Pack

Damian:

It had been almost two weeks since I hadn't seen my mate and my wolf was becoming anxious.

  Thankfully Chris had spoken with my father and had agreed to let me back till the end of the school year.

He also agreed to let Lindsey come with me.

She was determined to make me accept Ashley one way or another.

   Not that I hadn't already thought about it.

I was still confused on what to do.

I couldn't forgive myself but yet I wanted badly to be with Ashley.

   I didn't know what to do, I knew it would take a long time to get over my past.

  I would give it till the end of the school year before I decided to accept her or not.

Ian was atleast somewhat satisfied with my decision. 

We were currently in my father's study after he had announced to everyone that the Blackwoods Pack was invited to the Moonlight Packs Winter Ball.

  "So I'm assuming you'll be going back there when the unmated wolves head off to the Winter Ball." My father grumbled a forlorn look on his face.
"Dont worry old man, I'll be back to annoy you before you know it." I said with a genuine smile.

It had been hard for me the past two weeks to be happy.

I didn't know what Ashley was up to, who she was with,  what she was doing.

Even when I hadn't been to the pack house, I had been crashing at a buddy's house, I had kept tabs on her.

I felt like being under the same roof would only worsen the sticky situation we were in, one where our wolves were determined to have us Mate.

  "Hopefully you return with a mate by your side too. " Steven grinned and I couldn't help but chuckle.
"Even if I do, don't expect any grand babies any time soon."

"Oh I'll definitely make sure Damian comes back with Ashley. " Lindsay said with a determined look "And do expect grand babies in the near future."

I rolled my eyes but didn't deny it.

   After all what use would it be, my father and Lindsey were determined to have me accept Ashley.
"Now if you'll excuse us Steven," Lindsay stood up and linked our arms together "Damian and I have some packing to do before we head off tomorrow."

With that said I headed off to my room and Lindsey headed off to her room,  which just happened to be beside mine.

   Within an hour I was packed and ready to go.

My wolf and I were anxious to be back on Moonlight Territory.

  Without knocking I entered Lindsey's room and I wasn't surprised at the orderliness.

   Lindsey was kind of a neat freak, she had everything in Ina certain way and would freak if someone messed up her whole system.

Her room was a line green, various posters of bands and half naked movie stars littered her walls.

  To the right were three over stuffed suitcases and in front of her floor length mirror stood Lindsey in only a pair of lace panties and a bra.

Her green eyes met mine and she smiled.
"You done packing ?" She asked as she pressed another dress against her side as if trying to figure out which to wear.