curiosity killed the cat.. or did it?

you are still the tiny black cat

You think about your job and why you have shown up in the first place. Your job is to collect data from this team specifically. The data that you have collected so far doesn't really seem that useful. But you cannot leave without any data on to the team. Maybe you should continue exploring to see if you find any data on their next plans.
Yeah you should.

You hop off the pile of still sleeping skeletons. They kinda look like a pile of bones from an Indiana Jones movie.

You find a room that looks kind of like a hallway with a table and chairs. You see a board with some sort of plan written on it. This plan looks useful, but you don't bother actually taking any detail into it. You kind of like it here, it's quiet nobody is bossing you around, and you get to sleep where ever and nobody cares. You decide that you're going to stay for a while.

Be the Mr. Knife guy

"... Where am I? " He thought to himself for a quick moment. He then snapped back into reality. He got up and ran to his room, Looking frantically for the lost tiny kitten. "WHERE THE FUCK IS IT?! "  He panics hoping that the kitten isn't harmed.

-first update in a while-