Chapter 5 (Faruzan)

Start from the beginning

There was also the time with Layla's other self-helping Layla live out a little fantasy with her and Aether; at this point, Aether was expecting nearly most of the Sumeru lovely ladies to want him to bang them. Part of him wasn't too mad; I guess Madam Farzuan was next on that list.

Aether: "Alright so how is this going to work? Do you want ease into this? Or do you prefer a certain way?"

Farzuan: "Well given I'm the veteran here; I would allow you to enjoy yourself with myself." Aether raises an eyebrow looking at her.

Aether: "You want me to go at my pace?"

Faruzan: "Why of course; after-all it wouldn't be right for me not to let you enjoy this. I heard most male like to take the lead so why not. I'm sure you will find a job; plus if you need me to help please you I don't mind." She puffs out her chest with her hands on her hips with all the confidence in the world.

She sounds pretty cocky right now; she sure wants to do this. Aether would go easy on her, but the last time one of the vision ladies underestimated him back in Liyue with a specific purple hair electro user, he made her rethink how built different Aether was. Guess he is going that route this time.

Aether sighs and begins unbuckling his pants; with only a little effort, he drops them down along with the underwear he was wearing that day. Stepping out of the pile of clothes and closer to the older professor.

Aether: "I'm going to ask you again because, I'm going to be honest once I take over; I might not hold back."

Faruzan: "I told you; I can perfectly-" Faruzan opens her eyes and looks down, and her eyes widen once she sees Aether's dick! What the heck?! It was much bigger than she expected. Faruzan got swirls in her eyes; maybe...maybe she should rethink this.

She then saw Aether get close to her and push her down onto her knees where she was now eye level with his dick, getting a complete whiff and his cock strong masculine scent. Feeling a little nervous now, the teal hair lady was about to speak up and say something, but right as she opened her mouth to speak, she felt Aether put his dick in her mouth.

Faruzan: "Mhph-"

Aether let out a small groan feeling Faruzan lips wrap around his cock; it had been quite some time since Aether got some time to release. So this felt divine for him. Not wanting to be gentle as he usually is, Faruzan was letting Aether be the one who set the pace.

Not wasting any more time, Aether moved his hips; his dick started to move around Faruzan's tongue, plump between those pink lips. Her tongue was hot and wet with saliva as it dragged it over the shaft.

Faruzan already felt her mouth ravished by Aether's dick; she thought he would be a lot easier into this, but this was different from the traveler she was used to seeing out in the open. But part of her..saw it hot a bit. She was seeing another side of this man between closed doors. Hmph, he thought she would go easy, then he had another thing coming.

Taking hold of his legs before taking a big suck, making Aether grasp and knocking the wind out of him. Her tongue attacked her undersides to the side of his cock in her mouth, but she took it another step further by titling her hit, having Aether's dick hit her left cheek, making a bulge each time it hit her cheek.

Turning her head the other and repeating the process, she continues to lick all around his cock, giving it a pleasant and sloppy blowjob. The heat hitting Aether's dick was intense, forcing a moan out of the blonde hair traveler. Guess she was getting more into it.

Sucking back up to the tip and taking a breath of air the Faruzan need. But didn't stop pumping his shaft with her right hand coming up and jerking him off;