Chapter One: The Horror Begins

Mulai dari awal

"Ah, my name?" The voice chuckled a dark, eerie chuckle. "That's not important,"

Luffy was scared out of his mind. Why me? He thought.

The voice flipped a switch, causing the room to light up, the light flickering now and then. The black-haired lady was standing before him. "Your wound is all wrapped up, so you're welcome," She said, clapping her hands together happily, "I was worried."

Luffys eyes widened as he took in his surroundings. The bed he was laid against was old and smelled of rot. The floor creaked as she walked closer to him. His eyes shook in fear, he had never experienced something like this before, and it was horrifying. I have been good, I haven't done anything wrong, right? Is this just some fucked up prank from my friends?

"This isn't funny. Stop this prank," Luffy demanded, his voice wavering in fear as she kept coming closer. Sweat dribbled down the side of his head, and he gulped. "T-this isn't funny anymore..." He said, almost begging for this to be some fucked up prank.

The unknown lady chuckled, "No, no," She cooed, leaning closer to him, their faces almost touching. "This isn't a prank."

Luffy held in a whimper of fear, he is just a high schooler. He fought now and then, but had never been in a life-dangering situation like this. "TAKE ME HOME, GODDAMNIT!" Luffy yelled, smashing his head into her nose.

The woman stumbled back, holding her nose as blood seeped through her fingers, a hard glare on her face, contorting it. "FUCK!" The lady yelled, grabbing at the doorframe. "Do that again, I fucking dare you, I know where your friends live." The lady growled, her red eyes seeming to glow a little brighter.

Luffy froze, his friends. He wasn't crazy. She was watching him. His body trembled in fear, his stomach churning in horror. "Leave my friends out of this." He demanded, glaring right back at her. Luffy would not allow her to hurt his nakama.

"Oh, I don't want to~" She cooed, regaining herself and stepping towards him again, "I will if you try to leave, and I will if you so much as fight me. I assure you. I would probably start with the annoying bitch who kept hitting you." The lady said, pushing him further on the bed.

"NO! GET AWAY FROM ME!" Luffy screamed, ripping his throat and hurting his wound. "DON'T HURT NAMI! PLEASE DON'T HURT HER!" He cried, "Please..." He begged, his tears falling from his eyes like waterfalls.

The girl frowned, "She shouldn't mean that much to you; only I can mean that much to you." The lady scowled, smashing his head against the headboard, causing him to yell out in pain. "YOU'RE MINE!" She screamed, smashing his head again and knocking him out.

"FUCK!" She yelled, slamming the door, quickly locking it.

____

When Luffy awoke, his head throbbed, and his bandages needed to be redone, but he didn't think she was going to do it for him. "What did I do to deserve this?" He whispered, tears pouring from his eyes. He was lost and didn't know what to do.

It has been hours, and the mystery lady has yet to return to him. Has she left me here to die? Luffy thought, panic settling like a weight on his chest. I have to get out of here. He quickly looked around the room he is trapped in, noticing a TV in front of the bed playing a news channel of some kind. There was a dresser on his right side, pushed up against the wall right by the bed. There was nothing else close by.

ignoring the TV, he decided to try to open the dresser. Slowly, he moved, his gash aching with every tug of his body, blood staining the gauze.

"Here in the town of grandline, a nineteen-year-old boy has gone missing..." The TV blared, stopping Luffy in his tracks as he slowly turned around to find his face on the screen. His heart dropped.