Nefarious New Year

Start from the beginning

Elissabat: Who's that?

Clawdeen: Trouble.

Lagoona: We can pretend we didn't hear her.

Deuce: I can stone her.

Y/N: That would be an attack and you would be a target for the Hellscreams.

Deuce: Ignoring her it is.

You all tried to walk off but Lilith suddenly slid into view. You came to a halt as she tried to throw her arms around you. You easily avoided her.

Lilith: Funny running into you here. I heard you were attacked a while back. Are you alright?

You rolled your eyes and tried to walk past her, but she was quick to stop you. You had to remind yourself that this wasn't just some girl. She was Lilith Von Hellscream. She had the same skills as her uncle.

Y/N: Just leave me alone.

Lilith pouted. She looked so ugly when she did that. What was she? 5?

Lilith: You're so cold. What happened to use being friends.

Y/N: We were never friends. And even if we were, you sabotaged me and nearly got my friends hunted down before you helped kidnap me!

Lilith shrugged.

Lilith: Technicalities.

You shoved past her only to hear a deep voice clear his throat. You all stopped when you realized who was also standing there. A man of large stature who was being watched by monster and humans alike.

Hellscream: Hello, Y/N. It's nice to see you again.

Your friends immediately froze. The thing about Hellscream was that he was well respected by Humans and Monster alike. Your uncle was too, but there were a few humans who didn't like him due to his sympathy towards Monsters being greater. Hellscream was simply about peace between the two.

He was like an A-List celebrity. Everyone knew the name. Hard to believe that Lilith was related.

Hellscream approved your friends and placed a hand on your shoulder. He was smiling softly.

Hellscream: I apologize for my niece. I have no idea why she has such an obsession with you, but her actions are inexcusable.

Your friends watched with jaded breaths they knew that your family and his didn't exactly get along, but they didn't really know how you would react to this. They soon got their answer when you shrugged his hand off.

Y/N: Just keep her away.

You walked past the large man who simply allowed it. Your friends soon followed suit as Hellscream stared at his niece. He let out a sigh before walking the opposite direction of you and your group.
------------
Helsing: Hellscream was at the Maul?

You and your friends were back at the house where you recapped what happened to your uncle and Dracula. They were just as surpised to hear that he was even in public.

Frankie: It was a bit odd, but Lilith was there too.

Cleo: Unfortunately. Totally ruined my shopping trip.

Everyone stared at her. She silently sipped on her coffee.

Clawdeen: What is he even doing here? Shouldn't he be off doing some peace thing somewhere else?

Helsing: He comes and goes.

You just sighed and leaned back against the couch. Elissabat looked up from her chocolates before quickly looking down again. Something Draculaura noticed. She raised a brow. She noticed something was weird between the two of you but she hasn't been able to ask since she didn't want things to be any more awkward.