Soulful Search

The smell of the beach would be nice....if it wasn't for the quickly approaching ground that you found yourself hitting. Though it was sand, each of you landed in positions that seemed to heighten the pain you received.

Y/N: Ah!

Frankie: My arm!

Draculaura: Ow!

Cleo: Ugh! I got sand in my hair!

You all laid on the warm sand as waves crashed nearby. You sat up and rubbed your head, knocking your beanie off. You grabbed it and pulled it back on before getting to your feet. You looked around at the beautiful scenery before you pulled out your phone. It looks like you were in Australia.

Y/N: Wow. It actually worked. Thank Satan.

Draculaura also popped up and rubbed her hands together.

Draculaura: Hey, why do you say that?

You looked at her confused.

Draculaura: The Satan stuff.

You rubbed the back of your neck awkwardly. It was just something your uncle always said.

Frankie: So, where is Lagoona? She should be here, right?

Cleo: And would she even want to leave with us? This is a good place to get a tan. Plus it's so much warmer here.

She was right. This place looked like paradise. Not a bad place to lay low and hide.

Draculaura: Rather she comes back or not is her choice. But we still need to let her know that she has a place back at Monster High.

You nodded in agreement. You began to walk along the beach to try and find Lagoona, but you believed that she would probably be underwater. At least, that was until you spotted someone off in the distance.

You all hurried over to see Lagoona sitting there, her knees pulled her chest and tears in her eyes. She sat up and quickly wiped her eyes when she heard you all approaching. She took a glance to see who it was, but her eyes grew wide when she saw you all standing there.

Lagoona: Mates!

She jumped up and immediately tackled you all back onto the sand. She held onto whoever she could grab through the tears and tried to hug all four of you.

Lagoona: What are you all doing here? How did you even get here?

You tried to explain, but you were in such a position that you were simply speaking directly into her breasts. Not that you were complaining.

Frankie: Draculaura's dad and Y/N's uncle gave us this magic stone that can send us to any monster we want.

Everyone got up with you being the last. You looked at everyone and smiled. You were starting to feel a bit normal now. You still missed Deuce and Clawdeen and Ghoulia and the others, but this was a nice start.

Y/N: We were sent to carry on the Monster High protocol.

You walked closer to Lagoona and held out a hand.

Y/N: If you want to come back, you can. The dorms are being set up as we speak. Everyone will be safe there.

Lagoona looked over to the water before she smiled. She then took your hand.

She was the first of many.
-----------------
While normie kids were enjoying after-school snacks and updating their Facebook pages to the smell of dinner cooking, Clawdeen was on all fours, searching the ravine for the Jetta keys. Keys she had tossed the night before because she didn’t want Clawd to take her back to the inn. Which, after five hours in a twiggy, leafy, ant-infested, deer poo–peppered gully, no longer seemed like such a bad idea.