Chapter 27

After the matching is completed, the tree nest system will receive the message feedback at the first time.

The administrator who was drinking star chrysanthemum tea was so shocked when he saw the news that he choked.

"Ahem."

"Ahem———"

Your Majesty matched?

His Majesty matched! !

Patting his chest to catch his breath, realizing what had happened, the steward burst into tears, feeling like he was in a trance like smoke rising from his ancestral grave.

How many years have passed, so there must be a small 30. From the day your majesty's information entered the tree nest optical brain, it is like a nail house that will not leave. It is rooted in the tree nest system and changes with time. Elder It will change, and it will not move like a mountain.

When the rain blows away, no matter how many groups of Blue Stars and candidates are sent away by the tree nest, only His Majesty and the widows will not collapse!

After spending the first ten years of exhausting all means, the physically and mentally exhausted administrator started to keep in good health, and had long since ignored this matter.

I didn't expect, I didn't expect wow, he could see it one day!

After a brief moment of excitement, the administrator turned on the communicator and transmitted the news to the elders.

Alone Better Together.

Let joy fill the world.

As the matching beep fell, Shi Xing followed Chi Yao back after repeatedly confirming the progress of the bracelet.

I was dizzy all the way.

Surprised in disbelief, at the same time, I feel that I really did it, and I am happy for myself.

These emotions were churning and colliding in his chest, and it was difficult to express them bluntly in front of His Highness. After walking all the way, all kinds of feelings surged up and became complicated all the way.

When he got to the residence and saw Officer Xu and Major General Fu waiting at the door, Shi Xing was still a little dazed and unable to recover.

Seeing Chi Yao coming back with Shi Xing, Officer Xu stepped forward with rare recklessness, and asked nervously and excitedly, "Is... Is that what I think?"

Chi Yao put his hands behind his back: "No."

Shi Xing: " ?"

Chi Yao: "How do I know what you are thinking?"

Shi Xing: "." Oh.

Xu Jin was also choked up by Chi Yao's sudden rhetorical question, and later realized that Chi Yao must have done it on purpose.

He has been urging the other party for so many years, and finally his wish came true, so he deliberately entangled himself!

Xu Jin coughed lightly, and became a lot more stable with the naked eye. Before he could talk to Chi Yao in an official tone, Fu Qing offered another kind of genius idea, "Ham, look at the time star bracelet Hey, why don't you show this kid to you!" His

Highness is obviously retaliating, and he is deeply involved in the city, so when can't he pick the simplest cabbage to start with?

Fu Qing obviously went with Xu Jingou, and Xu Shiguan nodded to Chi Yao immediately after hearing this, and said, "Your Highness, you have worked hard, go in and rest."

Chi Yao: "..."

Shi Xing: "..."

I don't know if I should say it, but the look of Shiguan Xu's eyes shining is still a bit scary?

Just when Xu Jin was about to arrive in front of Shi Xing, Chi Yao finally said, "Okay."

Glancing at Fu Qing who proposed his idea, Chi Yao announced, "It's a match.

" I'm scared away, I want to see my bracelet."

The words fell and Fu Qing enthusiastically said, "Your Highness, I, I want to see it."

Xu Jin coughed lightly, but he didn't turn around right away. He stood on the spot to digest, and showed a friendly smile to Shi Xing. It was so sincere that Shi Xing smiled back in embarrassment.

"Okay, that's good, I can be considered worthy of your parents."

"They will be happy when they know."

Officer Xu comforted him with the rare gesture of an elder.

Chi Yao opened the bracelet, handed it to Fu Qing in disgust, and turned his back to Xu Jin, suddenly hearing what the other party said, the banter around him also restrained a lot, lowered his eyes for a moment, and said lightly, "Maybe."

Xu Jin: "Okay, okay, let's not talk about the past, let's go in." "

Now that we are matched, we have to keep up with the subsequent arrangements."

Fu Qing was puzzled, "Your Highness's mansion in Ancheng, you are not the former Have you cleaned it up in a few days?"

After the matching banquet is completely over, the tree nest will not leave the Blue Stars and candidates, and will let the candidates bring the Blue Stars home to live with them for three days, to get acquainted with their future partners and responsible persons Of course, we also need to see if there are irreconcilable conflicts in getting along. If everything goes well, we will wait for the tree nest to notify us in three days, and we will come back one-on-one to sign a series of agreement terms, including the marriage agreement.

Xu Jin was speechless for a moment, "Is the place where I live after tomorrow finished? The rooms in the palace, the reports from the Presbyterian Council after the number of members of the royal family increase, and the status will be different in the future. Assets can be divided slightly. Finally, but when...cough, but His Royal Highness's clothes, spaceship and servants must be ready immediately, right?"

Fu Qing was stunned.

After listening to Shi Xing for a long time, he realized that His Royal Highness was calling him. He almost lost his eyes in shock, and waved his hands in a panic, "Officer Xu, you don't have to do this. Just call me Shi Xing." Yao made a sound.

Chi Yao said again: "Okay."

"Uncle Xu, you have to make your own plan for the part you are in charge of. Just come to me to discuss Shi Xing's matter. After so long outside, I am tired of standing. Go in." When thinking of Shi Xing's address, he glanced at Shi Xing, almost as soon as his eyes swept over, Shi Xing noticed the question in his eyes, and shook his head pleadingly.

Chi Yao: "Let's call Shi Xing first. It's not too late to change your mind after returning to the tree nest and signing the agreement." 

"Let's go."

Chi Yao led the way in.

After entering the door, Fu Qing and Xu Jin followed Chi Yao to the study, while Shi Xing returned to his room.

After closing the door, Shi Xing finally had some time to be alone, not daring to make a sound, and rolled around on the sofa several times with the pillow in his arms, happy.

After the excitement of "passing the interview" passed, he realized that Chi Yao was helping him out of the siege in the end, and sent a message to Chi Yao, [Thank you, Your Highness! 】

Fu Qing and Xu Jin are both in the study, Chi Yao didn't reply immediately, probably still discussing his affairs.

Shi Xing had been on Xingwang for a while, and his emotions went from apprehensive, nervous, to excited that night, with too many ups and downs, and when he really calmed down, he was attacked by deep exhaustion.

After washing up and before going to bed, I received a message from Chi Yao. It was very short, [Small things, go to bed early]

Shi Xing: [Good night, Your Highness]

Maybe he didn't expect him to come back, and he came back after a while. News, [Good Night]

Shi Xing's wish has been fulfilled this evening, and he is satisfied.

It's not the case for someone else.

The five officers each murmured in their hearts. After leaving, they found in the small group that no one had chosen Shi Xing. They thought that the other party was thinking about it, and decided to wait for Shi Xing's answer the next day.

Lu Lu searched all night but couldn't find Shi Xing. He seemed calm, but his actual mood was tense.

Waiting for the matching banquet to continue on the second day, the administrator came to their residence and informed them that there were not many Blue Stars left. The light brain estimated that the matching banquet would end tonight. If His Highness wants to stay in the tree nest It's not that the tree nest can't set this precedent. If you want to take people to live outside the tree nest for a few days according to the regulations, you can leave the tree nest now as the first group before the news of the end is announced (Your Majesty The status is special, it is best to leave when everyone does not know).

Officer Xu has long been prepared. The rules of the tree nest were set by Chi Yao, so he will naturally abide by them.

Robots pack everything during the day.

The steward had communicated with Sergeant Xu earlier, and asked His Majesty for instructions. The invisible warship appeared above the building, and Shi Xing, bathed in the moonlight, left the tree nest again.

After boarding the warship, Shi Xing stood at the window and looked at the gradually shrinking tree nest below. When Chi Yao saw him, he asked him warmly, "Would you miss the place where you grew up?" Shi Xing thought for a while and shook his head.

Seriously, "Yeah, it still feels unreal."

I really did it all over again, and fate took a different path.

Anything else...

"I can't believe you really chose me."

He joked about Chi Yao, but he could understand Shi Xing's mood, and said, "I'll always get used to it."