Chapter 79

Shi Xing thought that after going through such a situation, and being next to Chi Yao again, he would be too excited to sleep for various reasons.

It is true that I think too much.

The truth is, his worry has not yet come to the fore, he hugged the pillow and quilt, pulled the quilt over His Highness's big bed, and once he put on the pillow, he only had time to say "Good night, Your Highness", and he didn't wake up when he closed his eyes Personnel.

Before Chi Yao could say good night, he laughed when he heard the sound of breathing in his ears evenly.

Standing up, I looked at Shi Xing quietly for a while under the faint light projected from the window, and pinched the kid's cheeks. Although it had grown a little, and looked like a young man, I could still feel full of collagen in my hands. Not very old.

"Good night, Star."

After speaking, he wrapped the person in a thin blanket, stretched out an arm to wrap it around, and closed his eyes.

After a few days of exhaustion and chaos, they are actually very tired.

*

In the palace, Shi Xing and Chi Yao rested early.

Another place in the imperial capital, the reception and lodging place of the diplomats of the Imperial Placement Alliance, is another scene.

It is not an exaggeration to describe it as gloomy.

Jane Miller relies on her high status in the cabinet, and is even more prudent in the alliance. She has always spoken and acted arbitrarily, so this time he visited the Empire with him, a bachelor, and several serious diplomats from the Ministry of Foreign Affairs. No one dared to steal his limelight, so they all gave up the right to speak to Miller, who led the diplomatic team.

But... They didn't want Miller to lead the team like this!

Everyone knows that the empire needs energy from the alliance, but the alliance also has border demands on the empire!

After Chi Yao forcefully "pleased" them away, everyone was in a daze, and when they returned to their residence, their intuition was broken.

But even if it is known that the root of the problem lies in the diplomatic team of the alliance, the alliance has a high status in the galaxy, and Tianyuan star is one of the six planets that formed the alliance, the various diplomats are not welcome in the street, and the treatment in the empire is suddenly polarized. Turn around, while apologizing with shame, everyone still has a little bit of luck in their hearts--

The empire is not an energy star, and the satellites and the surrounding desolate stars do not have a large number of high-quality crystal mines. In addition to the harsh agreement with Bluestar back then, the mother tree took root on a top-level mineral vein in the imperial capital, so it ruined itself... There should be a big gap in the empire's demand for energy. Looking at the entire galaxy, only the Alliance can fill this gap.

Today, His Majesty the Empire and Bachelor Miller may have just been excited for a while, and each of them refused to retreat.

It took four hundred years from the establishment of diplomatic relations between the alliance and the empire, and the cooperation of the borders firmly bound the two regimes.

Maybe it was just a moment of anger, they waited patiently, and the empire would send someone to appease them later?

Of course, there is a problem with Tianyuan star, even if it is not appeased, the empire will treat it as if there is no such thing. Afterwards, diplomatic exchanges will continue as usual, and the diplomats from the alliance will not bring up the old matter again, and will cooperate to turn a blind eye. , this matter is over.