Chapter 160 Extra - Like

Chi Yao stayed in the empire for a few days.

  After doing something that made the two kings itchy, they went to Blue Star again.

  It's not a bad thing, but a report was submitted to the Presbyterian Council. It felt that the two kings spent too much time together and had too few direct heirs in the empire. It was strongly recommended that the two kings have another child.

  Chi Yao thoughtfully wrote about his preference at the end of the report. If it could be taken into consideration, he would like to have a younger sister.

  The reason is also very simple. According to the genetic matching of the two kings, if a girl is born, the brain predicts that the mental power will be higher than that of a boy.

  The empire has no precedent of a queen.

  When the elders saw this suggestion, they all felt that Chi Yao, as the first heir, was very magnanimous.

  When the two kings saw the report, their first reaction was silence.

  His Majesty felt that raising Chi Yao alone was tiring enough. In the past two years, the child had finally grown to ten and was able to stand on his own. He and the queen also had more vacation time, and could finally live a world of two. As a result, a report , if he really wants to have another child, then the long process of raising him for more than ten years will occupy a lot of the queen's time. Those things in the original plan should belong to him!

  Yes, His Majesty only wants to keep the Queen to himself, and he doesn't even want to give away any of his own children.

  Chi Yao's sense of polite distance towards relatives and friends was cultivated in this kind of family.

  If your parents have asked you to be independent since you were a child (there are also parenting considerations as an heir), I am afraid that very few children will have a particularly clingy personality.

  Not counting Shi Xing, everyone around him dotes on him too much. Blue Star people don't have the concept of parents. Even families are only composed of brothers and sisters.

  The queen had never considered this at all. She was a little confused when Chi Yao brought it up.

  When Chi Yao left, he did something immoral and tricked Bi Zhou into signing the report application.

  Now there are only four people in the direct line of the empire, including two kings. Between the two of them, they have a total of four votes. Plus the Presbyterian Council, His Majesty feels that he is being attacked from both sides.

  When Chi Yao left on the mothership, Ren Yanyong cooperated with him tacitly and chose to submit the application at this moment.

  On the first day, His Majesty's communications filled his communicator, so crowded that he even ignored several messages Shixing sent him.

  Chi Yao didn't reply at all, he was so cruel.

  Two or three days later, thinking that His Majesty had calmed down, Chi Yao turned back.

  His Imperial Majesty naturally scolded his great son.

  Chi Yao listened carefully to the scolding and was determined not to waver in the idea of ​​applying. He also removed the royal responsibilities and emphasized that cultivating outstanding heirs for the empire was also one of the responsibilities of the two kings.

  Chi Yao said earnestly: "While you are only over 160 years old, hurry up and get another one. If it's too late, you will have a generation gap with my sister!" His Majesty: "Bah, bah, bah, your mother and I haven't agreed yet, you Where did the sister come from?"

  Thinking of something, His Majesty said again: "No, why do you want a sister? Your spiritual power is too high and you are not afraid... Or do you mean that you don't want the inheritance at all?!" This realization shocked His Majesty.

  Chi Yao said, "No, I don't want it, but I can also serve the empire as a direct line of the royal family for the rest of my life. It's the same to me." After a slight cough, Chi Yao said: "It is your responsibility to cultivate high-quality heirs.

  Ah, now we have a relationship with Blue Star.

  "So good, why not select the best for better gene expression?"

  When cultivating Chi Yao, Shuangwang did not select the gender. They only thought that the embryo would be of any gender when it developed. They left the problem to probability, and then in the breeding warehouse of the fertility center, Chi Yao was born. Yes, if a boy is born, the next child can choose another gender.

  However...

  His Majesty came to his senses and said, "Don't change the subject, 'Serve the empire directly as a member of the royal family for the rest of your life'? So you really have little interest in heirs? "

  Chi Yao sighed inwardly, and the topic did not change after all.

  "I just think that compared to being an heir, maybe I can have other values. "

  " For example? "

  Chi Yao said seriously: "For example, introducing better genes from aliens to the empire. "

  Your Majesty:"? ? ? "

  Your Majesty:"! ! ! "

  Xu Jin's communication was dialed quickly, but it had nothing to do with Chi Yao.

  Without the interruption day and night by His Majesty the Demonic Empire, who loves his wife, Chi Yao's communication device was finally full of messages from Shi Xing, news.

  Thinking of seeing the guardian soon, Chi Yao was in a great mood.

  He was just reminding his parents and others to fulfill their obligations to the empire. After all, one more person and one less person would affect him in the future. The impact will be huge, what if, what if Blue Star doesn't let Shi Xing leave in the future? Eggs cannot be put in one basket. As an excellent successor, Chi Yao has learned to leave a way out for himself since he was a child.

  In the evening, I entered the empire's virtual star network. I went to the empire's online market with Shi Xing. I took off the nerve sensor and looked at the time. There were still two days before I could return to Blue Star. There were still two days before we could see each other again.

  See those bright light blue eyes.

  Chi Yao had a smile on his face before going to bed, happy.

  Shi Xing was very soft when he hugged him, and he didn't know if he kissed him...

  Would he allow himself a kiss on the cheek?

  Just a moment, he promised.

  The empire's mothership returned to Blue Star on time.

  Shi Xing knew it before entering port.

  He counts the days every day.

  Although they had contacted a lot more since Chi Yao's return, and had seen each other's composite images in the virtual market on the Imperial Star Network's intranet, Shi Xing was still excited at the thought of seeing a real person again for some reason.

  It was as if they had no contact at all in the past half month and it was like goodbye.

  Lu Lu was leaving in half a month, but he didn't feel sad at all.

  After touching his nose, the priest called Shi Xing, interrupting his confused thoughts.

  Shi Xing followed the priest and his entourage to the port of Blue Star. Watching the Empire's mothership slowly landing in the sky, Shi Xing felt both real and dreamy. His heartbeat was pounding. He didn't know whether it was nervousness or anticipation.

  The hatch opened, and just like last time, the guards came down first, followed by the medical practitioner Erya who had followed Chi Yao.

  Later, when he saw that familiar figure, even if he didn't see the face for the first time, Shi Xing already laughed.

  He rejoices when he sees the other person.

  When Chi Yao approached, Shi Xing waved to him from a distance, showing a rare liveliness in a diplomatic situation.

  Chi Yao also waved to him. Although he was restrained, it was something he would not do normally.

  The two teenagers' faces were filled with smiles as they matched up.