He began to move, he moved forward and placed his helm on my left shoulder plate and placed his peds by my hips and I wrapped my arms around his neck. "Its ok hun" I rubbed the back of his neck and he began to purr.

I heard Knockout enter and the predacons helm shot off my shoulder plate and the glared Knockout down. He pulled me flush to his chassis and barred his fangs. "Hey no he's here to help you feel better" I said as I got out of his hold and moved away from him to let Knockout work on him.

The predacon sat up and lunged at Knockout making him back off "hey no! Not nice" I raised my voice at him. The predacon looked at me with barred fangs, he held his wings up with his chassis puffed out. "Don't play dominance with me mister" I flared my wings and held my helm high.

We stared each other down for a while before he dropped his wing and layed down to let Knockout approach. I sat in between the predacons helm and Knockout so if he lunged at him he would get me instead. Knockout scanned the predacon "he has some bruising but nothing serious, recommend rest for at least a day" Knockout said as he backed away from the predacon.

"Ok, thanks Knockout" I said as he walked away. Megatron, Starscream and Shockwave entered as Knockout left, Shockwave walked up to me and the predacon to inspect him for injuries. "Knockout said that he only has some bruising, nothing serious but he said to rest for at least a day" I said. "Understood" said Shockwave.

"What a grave disappointment this must be for you master and to make matters worse because it can not speak. We have no way of knowing why the predacon failed so miserably. Poor mute mindless creature" said Starscream standing beside Megatron.

The predacon glared and growled at Starscream, I put my arm around his neck just behind his helm to hopefully prevent him from lunging at Starscream. He leaned into me as I rubbed his helm "Echo I want you to take the predacon to the Nemesis flight deck, there you will find a loading dock where the predacons quarters will be" said Megatron.

I nodded as I stood up and moved away from the predacon and motioned for him to follow, and he did. Once we made it to the flight deck we entered the loading dock and the predacon made himself at home by laying down in one corner of the room. I looked around and saw a very bland room, nothing but dark grey walls.

"We need to get you some decor in here" I said to myself. I started to picture a few ideas about how I could make this room more colorful, maybe even fun. The predacon made a small noise, catching my attention. "What's up hun" I said as I approached, he was laying on his side.

He lifted his wing and motioned for me to lay down next to him. I sat down with my back against his abdomen just behind his front leg. He curled slightly around me with his tail in front of me and his wing pushing me down so now I'm lying down.

Now I'm laying on my side with my back against the predacon, I cuddled more into him and his wing went completely over me, and I'm resting my helm on his front leg. I closed my optics and fell into recharge.

After about a 5 hour recharge we were awoken by an explosion, the predacon jumped up and that sent me forward a bit. I landed on my tank "ow, well that certainly was a way to wake up" I said as I stood up beside him. He nudged his helm against my stomach and made a noise of concern.

"I'm ok hun, it will take a lot more than a little tumble to take me down" I said as I rubbed his helm. "Echo release the predacon, the autobots are attacking Darkmount" said Megatron over my comm, "Understood" I said into the comm.

"Well time to got to work, let's see what you can do" I said as we walked out of the loading dock and out onto the flight deck. The predacon made his way over to the side and roared at the autobots below, I saw a big green one 'that looks like Bulkhead' I thought then I saw 'Wheeljack! Oh no' I thought.

The predacon jumped off diving towards the two autobots they began to fire at him. Then a ship came out of the low clouds and shot him out of the sky. I gasped in shock, he recentered himself and went to attack the ship.

A groundbridge opened up I front of the ship and it pulled up at the last second, but the predacon flew straight through. "No!" I shouted putting my servos over my intake as the bridge closed.

I heard some noises coming from below the Nemesis, I transformed and flew around to the front to see Shockwave jumping from the Nemesis onto the loading dock and jumped off. Free falling towards the autobots below.

"What is he doing" I said as I flew down towards him, I flew right beside him and he grabbed onto my alt form. I pulled up and leveled out at 1 000ft and he jumped off.

I pulled up, transformed and landing beside Shockwave. The autobots were to distracted by the seekers above them to notice the threat behind them. Shockwave transformed and drove towards them, while I started to run at them with my blasters armed.

Shockwave shot at the two and it sent them flying, when they landed they were knocked out. He transformed and looked down at the two bots "your mission was most illogical." Said Shockwave, I disarmed my blasters as the seekers landed to secure our prisoners.

"I thank you for your help Echo, the fall was far greater then I had anticipated" said Shockwave. "Not a problem Shockwave, happy to help. I am sorry about the predacon" I said as I put a servo on his shoulder plate.

"Your sympathy is not needed put is appreciated" said Shockwave as he turned and saw the other autobots with their servos above their helms. "Hey who's that?" Asked the black and yellow one 'that must be Bumblebee' I thought.

We all looked where he was pointing, I couldn't figure out who it was, their profile did not look familiar. "I'm not sure" I said out loud the figure flew into the throne room and there was what sounded like a fight.

We all just stood there looking up, I looked down to see the autobots looking at each other. Then Wheeljack looked at me with a sad look in his optics, I nodded my helm knowing what he had to do.

He slowly removed his double katanas and slashed a vehicon as the rest if them shot the others surrounding them. Bulkhead went for Shockwave while Wheeljack went for me. He swung one of his swords at me and I caught it in my servos.

"I'm sorry kid" said Wheeljack "I know Jack, but at least try to make it look like you hate me" I said with a smirk as I threw his sword to the side. Now he only had one sword, he armed his blaster and shot me in the chassis.

Blasting me backwords onto my back, I had a decent sized hole in my chassis. A close range shot was bound to do some serious damage, I was leaking energon at an alarming rate. I was getting dizzy and my optics were getting blurry, I heard engines roar by.

Then the Earth beneath me shook as I managed to focus my optics and see a massive explosion near the top of Darkmount. I felt someone pick me up and I was met with a purple chassis.

I could barely make out what he said, but I still caught it "Soundwave we require a groundbridge, alert Knockout that Echo has been severely injured."

I could make out the bright green of the groundbridge and the dark grey of the Nemesis. I felt Shockwave increased his pace to the medical wing, I was in and out of consciousness, but I could make out Knockouts red paint, and Shockwaves glowing optic as they worked on me.

I felt myself drift into stasis, now whether that was Knockout or not I may never know. I welcomed the comfort of the darkness that surrounded me.