Sokovia

"Miss Y/L/N, Mr Stark has requested your presence in the meeting room," Friday announced over my music.

"Tell him I'm asleep," I replied.

"I'm afraid he is adamant about you being there Miss Y/L/N," Friday argued.

"I told you, I'm asleep," I said back.

"Very well Miss Y/L/N," Friday shut up.

I sighed and ran my fingers through my hair, sitting up and looking around my room. My Buffy the Vampire Slayer poster was staring right back at me, telling me to get off my arse and actually be a part of this team but my conscious took over and told me to stay put. They were fine without me. I turned up the volume of my music, About You by the 1975 bouncing off my bedroom walls. I took a few deep breaths and sang the lyrics under my breath, creating a small ball of energy between my fingers. I watched as the purple orb danced around my hand and finally disappeared when a knock on my door bought me out of my thoughts.

"Malysh, I know you're not sleeping," Nat shouted.

I sighed and turned down the music, feeling her smile behind the wood.

"Can you open the door please?" she asked.

"Sorry Y/N isn't home," I replied loud enough for her to hear.

"Y/N I will break down this door if you do not open it in the next 10 seconds," Nat shouted back.

"Fucks sake," I muttered under my breath, flicking my wrist and watching the door swing open just as Nat was about to kick it in, "what do you want?"

"I want you downstairs, team meeting," she replied.

I shook my head and laid back down, "I don't want to go."

"I'm afraid it's not an option," she replied, walking over to me.

"Is she there?" I asked, sitting up and looking at her.

Nat sat down in front of me and placed her hand on my knee, "she's part of the team-"

"No, she's not," I cut her off, "or did you forget what she did to us?"

"Detka, all of us have made mistakes, you and I included. No one gave you the cold shoulder when you were bought in," Nat reasoned.

"It's different," I replied.

"Why?"

"Because she hurt you. I don't care what she did to me. She hurt you Natasha and I can't sit there and play nice with the girl who-"

"Y/N," Nat cut me off, "she's 19, on her own in a foreign country and just lost the only family she has left. Please come downstairs. You don't even have to talk to her."

"Three hours in the lab," I replied.

"What?" she asked.

"If I come down, I want three hours in the lab with Stark," I said.

I saw Nat thinking and eventually nodding, "yes, fine. If you come down and play nice, you can have three hours."

"Then let's go," I smirked, standing up and leaving my room.

"Why did I agree to be your guardian?" Nat asked, joining me in the lift.

I nudged her shoulder with a smile, "because you love me."

She hummed, "it's debatable."

"Shut up, we have a meeting to go to," I smirked, leaving her in the lift as I snapped my fingers and appeared in my seat next to Steve.