Love me (not) - WR

Type: Sad sorryyyyyyyyyyy

Word count: 494 its short ik but 😭

*****

"Hey, you called?" I step into the Jupiter residence 2 and see him sitting at the dining table, head in his hands with his elbows up.

When he lifts his head, his eyes are red. His nose looks stuffy. He's been crying. Worry washes over me and I rush to the table, pulling a chair to sit next to him.

My first instinct is the right one; I hug him, pull him in close, and let him cry into my shoulder while I remain silent. He shivers, his grip tightening around my waist.

While we stay silent for most of the time and I feel like I should say something, I hold myself back. He will say something when he's ready.

So when about ten minutes of silence passed and he finally calmed himself down, he lifts his head off my shoulder and pulls back, staring at the ground.

I remain silent and grab a tissue, wiping his tears off his cheeks gently. Slowly he regains confidence and looks me in the eyes.

The moment freezes us, me because they're red and look extremely tired, and him because he finally feels like he's looking at something good again.

My fingertips graze over his skin as I wipe his tears, getting his hair out of his eyes.

"I love you," he whispers in a deep voice, almost no sound leaving his lips when he says it.

I stare into his eyes. His beautiful, galactic brown eyes. They look like nebulae.

My heart sinks and my hands continue to hold onto him. I lean in closely, letting our foreheads touch.

He closes his eyes, listening to my breathing. His hands are around my waist, making sure I stay close.

"Will," I finally say, my voice trembling and my hands starting to shake.

"Don't love me," I whisper, making his tears roll down even faster.

He cries, holding back any sound by placing a hand on his mouth.

"I can't help it," he sobs, hugging me closely, "I love you and I need you, Y/n, every day of my life."

"Will," my tears slip past my cheeks and I pull him back to look me in the eyes.

"Remember, Will, please."

He cries, shaking his head: "No."

"Don't do this to yourself, Will. Don't love me," I say, sobbing as well.

I caress a hand through his hair, kissing his cheek.

"Don't love a ghost."

Will opens his eyes to an empty chair next to him. The tears are falling uncontrollably and he can't stop them.

He rests his head on his hands once more and cries vocally. Letting all the pain out. All the regret. Leaving behind every choice he made.

"I love you, Y/n, I love you," he whispers one last time, before resting his weary head onto his arms and falling into an uneasy sleep.

*****

I knowww I'm sorryyyyyyyy 😭😭😭😭

I just felt shitty myself so I had to 😭😭

Don't worry the next ones are better I promise 😭

love you all have an amazing week and get ready for summer break!!!