I walked over to the control panel and deactivated the cuffs and he fell on his peds and onto his knees. I moved over to him to help him stand "you ok, you look like scrap" "thanks for noticing" he said as we walked over to the wall, I sat him down and leaned him against it.

"Do you want me to get you some energon" I said as I knelt down in front of him "no that's fine kid I'll be good. Besides can't have the one con I can stand getting the heat for helping this old bot" he said with a little smile of his faceplate. I chuckled as I sat down beside him, "so been on any fun adventures lately" I said.

We chatted for a good while, from him telling me about first coming to Earth, meeting the humans, him being saved by one, to fighting Dreadwing, the adventure he had with Ratchet, to now where everyone was scattered to the winds.

"Wow that sounds like quite the adventures you've been on, sounds fun. I really do hope they are all ok, they sound like a great bunch of bots" I said. "Ya they are something else, but how have you been, I'm sure you had quite the adventure getting here" said Wheeljack as he nudged my shoulder plate a bit.

"Well not really, I was in a stasis pod so I really don't know" I said looking down. "Ah that's a shame, but I assume you didn't just come down here to see little old me. You want the location of the autobots" said Wheeljack. "No, not anymore, what you have told me has shown me a new side of this war. They don't deserve to be tortured and killed off. So no I won't ask" I said as I put a hand on his shoulder plate.

"I'm sorry but I'm gonna have to put you back up again, sorry" I said standing up "its ok kid, I'm a wrecker I can take it" he said as he walked up beside me. I put the cuffs back on him and walked back over to the control panel to activate them.

He was back in the air suspended by his servos "I'll see you later, maybe" I said as I walked out of the room heading back to the control room where everyone was waiting for me. I walked into the control from room and Megatron turned towards me expectantly.

"Well what did you find out?" said Megatron "nothing new I'm afraid I really don't think he knows where they are. He might have showed up last minute to help them out. Sorry" I said looking down at my peds. Megatron approached me and placed a servo on my shoulder plate "it's ok Echo, we'll find a way to make him talk, one way or another" Megatron said with a sinister tons in his voice.

"Perhaps you would have better results that if instead of a club, you used a scalpel. I recommend a cortical psychic patch" said Shockwave. "Very well Shockwave, you may proceed" said Megatron, Shockwave nodded and left.

"Megatron can I go for a flight? I have been cooped up in that pod for primus knows how long" I said as I stretched my arms above my helm. "You may, but Soundwave will be taking you to a place where you can get an Earth based vehicle mode, so the humans don't shoot you down at first sight" said Megatron.

"Ok thank you" I said as I turned to Soundwave as he activated a groundbridge and we both walked through. We came out and there were aircraft everywhere on an open field.

"Aircraft museum, may options" said Soundwave with a mixture of voice recordings. "Thanks Soundwave, now lets see what these humans have to offer" I said as I began to look around at the many different types of aircraft.

Some were really small, some were huge, some had rotors on the top, some had one engine, some had up to six. A great selection but non catching my optic, until I saw one. It was a medium sized aircraft with wings that move in and out from the fuselage, it had two tail fins and a sharp nose.

There was a little board in front of the aircraft, I knelt down to get a closer look. It read 'Grumman F-14 Tomcat' "I think I found my new alt mode" I said to myself as I scanned the aircraft and felt my body change along with the new alt mode I just scanned.

I looked at myself, liking the new look "nice, it's been too long since I've had an upgrade" I said. "Look nice" said Soundwave "thanks, now lets see what this thing can do" I said as I jumped into the air, transformed and shot off into the sky.

Folding in my wings to help me fly faster, reaching 33 000ft before transforming again and free falling doing flips and spins. I straightened out, falling with my back facing the ground I could see Soundwave flying back towards Darkmount. I transformed again and flew around for a while until the sun began to set.

"Echo return to Darkmount, Shockwave has something he would like to show us" said Megatron "understood, I'm on my way back" I turned around heading back to Darkmount. Once I had returned, I transformed and landed in front of Megatron's throne "I'm back, did I miss anything?" I said with my servos on my hips.

A spacebridge opened and Shockwave walked though "it appears I'm right on time" "welcome back Echo" said Shockwave nodding his helm at me. "Thank you Shockwave" I nodded my helm back "so what is it you wanted to show us" I said.

Shockwave turned to Megatron and bowed his helm "I present to you my liege, the ultimate autobot, hunter" said Shockwave as he gestured to the spacebridge. We all heard thunderous ped steps of something massive coming through, once it was fully through it roared and raised its wings high.