"I wanna hear the stories!" the other Weasley Twin shouted.

"You guys know that I fight Voldemort nearly every year, I don't think that needs explaining," Petal bragged.

"And we are always by Petal's side," Hermione said in her annoying, bossy voice.

"Living with my fathers is always a near death situation, and I'm not joking," Artemis told them without giving any details. One reason because Remus is a werewolf and the other reason because both of her fathers are prankers.

"It's normal for us," Pietro said shrugging.

"Every summer cuz we're not in school," Wanda continued.

"And sometimes during school time too," Hadrian added while taking a sip from his drink.

Neville just looked at them in shock, "Still a bit concerning, but lets play truth or dare with veritaserum!"

They all shouted in agreement while Hadrian went for a bit of his screet veritaserum stash. Why he had it, nobody knew and bothered to ask (probably due to the large amount of alcohol in their bodies). They all took a drink from it before they started.

{I'm going to change the lay out a bit but only for this section because there is going to a be a lot of talking}

Hadrian taunted: Lets start with the famout Girl Who Lived! Truth or dare?

Petal: I'm a Gryffindor! DARE!

Hadrian thought for a while before a wicked grin spread across his face.

Hadrian: I know it's not much, especialy for somebody who fights the Dark Lord every year, but it should do. I dare you to sneak into Umbridge's office, steal her blood quill, wake her up and snap it in front of her.

The Golden Trio looked taken a back before Petal stood up, puffed her chest and walked out of the common room. The Black's were discussing excitedly in what state Potter Jr would come back in while Granger kept fussing about it to her (probably) snogging partner (aka Ronald Weasley). 

And she finally came back. She had both her cheeks red, her eyes slightly red and looked terrified out of her own mind.

Petal: I did it! Truth or dare... Wanda!

Wanda: Wasn't expecting anything else, dare

Petal: I dare you to lick the foot of the person to your left

Wanda: Fine by me, Artemis give me your foot.

It took a while but Artemis finaly gave Wanda her foot and Wanda licked it slightly before throwing it, making the owner of the foor (Artemis) fall. 

Wanda: Ha! Now it's my turn and I choose Hadrian!!!

Hadrian: Okay then, if Potter can do a dare, so can I

Wanda: Ooh! I got the perfect dare for you! For the rest of the game, Artemis has to sit on your lap!

Both Hadrian and Artemis blushed, but complied anyway. She sat on his lap and he wrapped his arms around her waist and layed his head on her shoulder. 

Hadrian: Lets see... Ronald Weasley, truth or dare?

Ron: DARE!

Hadrian: You asked for it. Open the window and shout "I believe in fairies" three times while clapping

Ron stood up complaining and opened the window with the attitude of a three year old that has been told that they can't eat any more chocolate. He breathed in and shouted while clapping.