A black family reunion

Summary: it's 1995 and Y/n Black (née Rossier) finally had the courage to go to Grimwauld place. She had been there many times after she was forced to marry Regulus Black at the age of 15 (he was 16). Before their marriage they where already in love, leaving her heartbroken when he died two years later. When she arrives in the summer she is shocked by what she finds.

She/her pronounce

Warnings: talking about Sex and Snogging/kissing, mentions of death, a bit cringe

Y/n didn't hesitate, opening the door, she had already decided she wouldn't hesitate.

She closed the door behind her and walked towards the door she remembers let to the dining hall, yet was surprised at what she found when she opened it.

There where people, they where all eating and talking. Few looked to see who had come in. The kids didn't seem shocked or anything, but the adults in the room frowned.

It took about two seconds for them to take their wands out pointing them at her and she scowled.

"Who are you?" She demanded to know. "You first." A man with red hair- probably the father of almost all of the kids- said. "I owe you no explanation for being here as this is nowhere near your property and as good as mine." She narrowed her eyes.

She herself had took out her wand, pointing it at the man. The kids didn't move, no one was talking. "This is not your property." The red haired woman spoke. "The owner of the property is here right now." She said and Y/n seemed to think.

"You- you don't mean Sirius, do you?" She asked her grip on her wand faltering slightly. Her eyes scanned the room and they fell on a boy, and oh did he look like him, like the man that had been like an older brother to her and his eyes like that of the woman that Y/n had once called her best friend.

"Harry?" You questioned and he seemed taken aback. "Don't answer her, Harry." A boy his age quickly said.

"Y/n?" Her eyes traveled to the voice. A man with shoulder length black hair stood in the entrance of the door leading to the kitchen.

"Sirius." She dropped her wand and shot over to him, embracing him into a hug as he too, wrapped his arms around the girl.

"I thought you where dead." He said and she took a step back. "No, I was never dead!" She said. "But Remus said you disappeared, that you didn't contact him." Sirius said. "We all supposed you had died, that Voldemort- of well his followers killed you because of Regulus' betrayal."

"No, when Reg went on his way to try and destroy you-know-who, we had moved homes, he had left me there with Andy, somewhere we wouldn't be found." She explained.

Sirius just blinked at her. "Regulus tried what?" He asked. "Listen, Voldemort has Horcruxes, Regulus and Kreacher went to find one, but- but Reg never returned." Tears formed in her eyes.

"I don't know where it is now, I just know Kreacher managed to get it out of that cave." She shook her head.

Sirius softly wiped her tears away. "Hey, it's alright, we'll talk about it later, come, join us for dinner." He said and walked her to the table.

"Alright everyone, I want you to meet Y/n Black, my sister in law." He said and she smiled at the people that sat at the table as they greeted her politely. "Where is Andy?" He asked and she shrugged. "She's at home, probably watching a movie or something, I got one of those things Lily called a telly. I'm still not sure how it works, but she does." She explained.

"You don't mean Andy Black, do you?" There where two boys who where obviously twins as one asked it to her and the other was looking the other way.

"Yes, I do... that is my daughter." She said and the boy started laughing, elbowing his brother. "Oh, you two must be Fred and George Weasley then? She talks a lot about you." The woman's smiled.

"You hear that, Georgie? She talks about us." The one laughing said. "Does she also tell you she loves to snog one of them in the common room, with everyone watching?" A girl with fiery red hair asked her with a raised eyebrow.

Y/n was speechless for a moment as she watched one of the twins with a beetroot red face as he didn't dare to look her in the eyes.

"Well, I guess she got that from her uncle." Is all she said and Sirius made an offended noice as the kids at the table laughed in surprise.

"You are acting like you didn't snog Reg at every opportunity." Sirius snarled. "Oh right, you remind me that you where worse then either me or Andy as you snogged a new girl every week- no sorry that was exaggerating, every day." She shot back with narrowed eyes.

"I suppose Andy doesn't do that, right?" She looked at the surprised but very interested kids who quickly shook their heads. "Nah, it's George only." Fred teased making his siblings laugh.

"Yeah well, I could because I didn't get married at fifteen." Sirius decided to shoot back. To anyone else it might seem very insulting as it hadn't been her own choice, but it was a joke that had come back a lot in their lives and Y/n herself could laugh about it.

"You got married at fifteen?" A boy with ginger hair said with wide eyes. "Ronald!" The girl next to him scolded. "Yeah well, it's what you get when your family is in the sacred 28, it was not that bad, at least I didn't have to marry my cousin." She looked at Sirius who put his hands up in defence.

"Hey, if you want to come at my parents, go ahead, you have my permission." He laughed and she grinned. "You see this here," she gestured to Sirius. "This is a creation of incest." She said.

"You know, if we didn't know she was Andy's mother, we could have just guessed, they are basically the same." The ginger girl decided with a smile.

Eventually the woman -who Y/n found out was called Molly- shut it down and they all ate.

"Hey, it was fun, but I think I have to go before Andy gets worried for anything." She anounced. "You can just go and get her, you two can stay here." Sirius told her and Y/n thought for a moment.

"Yeah, sure." She then looked at George. "She will sleep in a separate room, so don't get any ideas." She told him and then left to go get her daughter.