Flirty Regulus x flustered!reader

Summary: Y/n waits for Regulus to be done in the bathroom so they can hang out, though is very flustered when he comes out and he seems to enjoy it.

She/her pronounce

Friends to lovers dynamic

Warnings: No smut, but we've got the sexual tension.

House: whatever you want, it's not mentioned

"Hey, looks who's back again!" Y/n looked at Evan who cheered at her arrival in the Slytherin common room. "Where's Reg?" She asked. "Oh, he's still in our dorm, said he'd come later." Barty, who had his head in Evans lap, said.

Y/n nodded and smiled at the others around the fire before heading to the sixth years boy dormitory.

"Reg?" She walked into the room, but he wasn't there, she shot a glance at the bathroom door and noticed it was locked.

She didn't mind and just sat down on his bed, legs off the side as she was turned to the bathroom door.

It took a while but it eventually opened and Regulus stepped out. He was just as surprised to see her as she was to see him. She turned beetroot red at his appearance.

His hair was wet and slightly dripping while a towel was loosely hanging around his waist. He was shirtless and several drops of water ran down his chest.

She hadn't been aware he was showering.

"I-I'm sorry I didn't know y-you where in the shower." She laughed nervously. She tried to avoid looking at his body and just looked at his face... his incredibly, handsome face.

He was grinning. "It's alright, darling." He said and she became even redder at the nickname. "I uh -shall I leave, I can if you want it's fine." She nervously looked around and he chuckled slightly. "No, you're fine." He told her.

"Oh al-alright." She chuckled and he walked over to her. "My, my, L/n, are you flustered?" He questioned standing in front of her. She didn't answer and just avoided eye contact.

"Hm?" He made an expecting noice and she shook her head. "I'm not flustered!" She lied and made eye contact with him.

"Sure you're not." He grinned, to her uther shock he suddenly lent forward and put his hands right next to where she sat on the bed so she sat between his arms. "Shall I give you a reason to be flustered, Y/n?" He whispered in her ear and then backed his head up a little.

Their lips where inches apart and Y/n's heart was raising so hard, she was scared it would just jump out of her chest.

"Awe, look at that, she is flustered." He grinned and she scowled, but then grinned, two could play this games. "How could I not be with such a handsome and cute guy right in front of my eyes." She said in a low voice.

He seemed taken aback, and even more when she slowly put some of his wet hair behind his ear. "Oh, your playing a dangerous game here, sweetheart." He told her and she tilted her head slightly. "Oh, am I now?" She asked.

Her eyes shot down to his lips and back to his eyes, it went so fast she didn't even know she did it. He did the same and she looked down at his lips again, this time her eyes lingered for a little longer and then slowly moved back to his eyes again.

They didn't know who moved first, but suddenly their lips where attached and Y/n moved her hand to the back of his neck to pull him in closer.

They broke apart for a second. "Three years." Regulus said and she looked up at him. "What?" She questioned. "Three years I've been waiting too do that." He said and a smile grew onto her face. "Then why don't you do it again?"

She didn't have to ask twice as he attached their lips again and she leaned back a small bit. He licked her bottom lip, asking for permission to enter and she didn't hesitate to let him.

Their tongues danced with each other as if it was meant to be. He moved his hands to her waist and she felt tingles right where his fingers touched.

He broke away from the kiss and moved to her jaw, planting soft kisses there. He slowly detached his lips from her skin and whispered in her ear.

"Be mine?" He said it more as a command then a question and she was taken aback for a moment. She had liked him for so long now, she couldn't believe this was happening.

"Please be mine.." he sounded a bit desperate now and she smiled a bit. "I'm yours." She told him and she felt him relax as he kissed her again, more deep and more passionate.

He then broke away and sucked on her neck, making her moan slightly. He chuckled a bit and moved a bit lower.

He slowly moved his hands under her shirt, ready to take it off. His eyes shot towards her asking for permission and she nodded.

"No, I want you to say it. Use your words, darling, do I have your permission?" His voice was low and deep and she felt butterflies in her stomach. "Yes, you have my permisson."

He didn't need to hear it again as he moved the shirt over her head and then attached their lips again, as he slowly moved his hands over her bare waist.

"Your so beautiful." He whispered and she blushed.

"Alright, what is taking so damn lo- oh Salazar!" Barty stood in the doorway and they looked at him with surprise. "Get. Out." Regulus hissed trough gritted teeth.

"Evan!" Barty ran away, closing the door behind him. "Evan their fucking!" They heard him from behind the door.

"Now, were where we?"