#KnockOut

Based on ep. twelve. Starts up when Sam wakes up the morning after being introduced to Bubs.
1880 words in one hour, I hate myself.
Song: Make It With You by Ben&Ben

The consistent and incredibly loud knocking on the door woke you up. You had slept over at Sam's place at her insistence because of the warning her trainer had given her regarding today.

You groaned and buried your head in Sam's chest as she shifted slightly in her sleep.

The knocking continued and Sam opened her eyes sleepily. "Cat, get the door," she said.

"I'm in the shower!" Cat answered.

With a groan, she got up and you followed suit as she ambled out the bedroom to the door.

The knocking soon turned to pounding as you two got nearer to the door.

Sam opened it and soon you were face-to-face with her trainer, Bubs.

"Good morning, snack pants!" she greeted loudly, "It's six AM-" she showed her phone, with the time on the screen, "-this morning, we're going to hit the road and we're gonna run twelve miles!"

You found yourself being completely annoyed with her for ruining your morning.

She continued to talk. "After that, we're going to hit the gym, and we're going to-!"

But you didn't hear what Sam was going to do because your girlfriend had slammed the door in her face.

She turned around and pulled you close, resting her forehead on your shoulder. "I'm so tired," she mumbled.

You wrapped your arms around her and giggled sleepily. "Let's go back to bed."

Not even two seconds after you two had lain down on the bed again had the window shattered.

Sam sat up in alarm and you clutched her hand in fear.

Bubs jumped up, with something that looked like a long taser in her hand.

"What's wrong with you!?" Sam demanded angrily, squeezing your hand tightly. "You scared my girlfriend!"

"Nothing," Bubs answered. She moved closer to the bed and raised her taser thingy. "Check this out." She pressed it against Sam's leg and turned it on. You were right, it was a taser, and it made Sam let go of your hand and jump off the bed in pain.

"Baby! Are you okay?" You stood up and rushed over to her.

"I-I'm fine," she told you. "What was that!?" she faced Bubs again.

"My shock stick," she answered, turning it on and raising it towards Sam. You backed off and stood in front of her protectively.

"My job is to get you in shape so that Rita Rooney doesn't punch your face into a red, beefy mess!" Her voice had gradually gotten louder as she spoke, and it scared you slightly when she leaned forward towards the end of the sentence.

Sam furrowed her brows and moved to be in front of you. "Why do you talk so loud?"

"Hm. Get used to it, girly girl. I'm only at a six, this hole goes to eleven!"

- 7:30 AM

Sam breathed heavily as she ran relentlessly on the treadmill that had been brought into the apartment. "H-how long have I been on this thing?" she asked tiredly.

"Two minutes," her trainer answered.

Sam almost screamed. She wanted to get off of this thing and cuddle you in bed.