Chapter 5✨

Ojal was looking at him with a different emotion as conveying something through her eyes, same was with Orian his eyes were also replying to the unspoken questions asked by her eyes. "Maan, do you really think I will be happy or safe without you. NO A BIG NO I'll be a walking dead body without you. Whyyy, whyy you have to stay away from me can't we sort out the things can't we fight with the problems together. Just once pls just once give us a try I am sure whatever it is we can fight it and win over it together plss Maan." Saying she held his hand in her both still sitting on her knees in front of him.

Orman smiled a bit and and by his other hand made her stand and settled her beside himself on couch he looked at her and tucked a hair stand behind her ear and cupped her cheek. "You know after bhaiya you are the reason I always wanted to come back from any mission cause I was knowing if I have a elder brother waiting patiently then I also have someone who would be sitting in front of Mahadev's idol every day praying for my safety and well being but still you are very well aware that my life is full of risks and uncertainties. Death has a special connection with me cause everytime without a word it comes to give a warning that my life can end any mom..." His words stucked as she kept a hand on his lips Shooking her head negatively telling him not to use such statements. Orman removed her hand by holding it in his other one.

He said holding her both hands in his both "I know I shouldn't say such things but again this is the truth of my life I can be attack any movement whether it will hanging out or with family or in official works there is not a time fixed, there are some peoples out there who want me dead from core of their heart and if Bhaiya is my biggest strength then you my love is my that weakness  nobody knows about I can't risk you at any cost I can't afford a  scratch on you because of me by any chance if he could be together I will be the most happiest person in the whole universe but I can't bear the consequences of it I wont die because of my enemies stupid games but if something happens to you I will die that's very moment. Please try to understand please. " By the time he finished ojal was a crying mess she kept her head on his chest hiding herself from the world orman too stroke her head from one hand and by another he was holding her close to himself.

"I don't know weather in this birth you will accept me or not you will confess to the world or not if  I will be standing beside you in any condition or not but  one thing is sure if today I said yes for this  alliance I'll go  away from you forever despite the fact that I will be walking and living dead body and trust I can't do this, waiting for you till my last breath is acceptable to me but standing beside someone else till my last breath is unacceptable cause the day someone else holds my hand I'll take my last breath the very moment." Hearing her words orman stood shocked and still on his place he showed his head indicating her not to repeat the words again his eyes hold the helplessness the fear to lose her the moment she attered the word he felt like his world with shatter any moment.

Ojal wiped her tears harshly from back of her hand and run outside the room making her decision very clear that she is not going to marry anyone else or is ready for any alliance if it's not her love. Orman sighed knowing her stubborn attitude very well he was now sitted with his head resting on the couch thinking of the complications of his life and love.

Ojas descended the stairs and made Her way towards the elders over who was busy  talking. "Ojal come beta we are waiting for you only Rishi also already told us about his decision which is obviously has to be positive now you tell what have you decided." Her dadi sa said with authority and a calm smile. Ojal looked at Orman who just descended the stairs, and said while maintaining the eye contact with him. "Dadi Sa agreed for the meet as you all wanted but I will repeat it once again that please don't expect and yes for any kind of marriage alliance with anyone I am not ready for marriage or being with anyone else rather than the one who is in my heart and tell the point he doesn't accepted I will wait for my last breath, I am sorry Dr Agnihotri you are very kind man but not the one for me I hope you get much better as you deserve thank you I hope you understand." She she said the first lines looking at her family and old man and the last line directly towards Rishi.

Rishi smiled her way although the smile represents that he was a bit sad about her decision but also it respects for The Love she has for that one particular that she can wait till her last breath for her love to succeed. The Agnihotris left with formal greetings. As they left ojal's father turned towards her with a glare and shook his head at her stubborn attitude. Ojal glanced at orman and turned towards the direction of her room making a decision in her mind that now no matter what she will make him realise and make you accept her in front of the world her eyes shows that determination and the love she believes in.

Everybody sighed at their both stubborn nature rudraang  than turn towards everyone and declared about the 50th anniversary of Shekhawat industries and 25th anniversary of Jaipur City hospital built by them, and told  the celebration is day after tomorrow and request them to Grace with their presence as they are not separated the all are like one family.

::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::::

Heyyaaaaaaaa lovely peoples....
Sorry sorry sorry yk I am a bit busy nowadays but here is the new chapter for you all so enjoy it and also a surprise is waiting for you all sooooooooo....
Till then byyyyyy byyyy will meet you soon 💖