Chapter 3 Meliodas and Merlin?

Several Days later

Nerobasta POV /From now, he will be referred to as she.

It would still take me some time to get adjusted to new life. 

But if there are things worthy of being reincarnated into The Seven Deadly Sins world, it's definitely Vanya Ale one f them! 

There is so much variations, from beers to wine. 

But still, i miss technologies of my old world. I mean, no matter how life in SDS world is magical, nothing beats god old Wifi and PC.

I will most-likely miss my game's and Youtube.

Currently , i'm in my house, yesterday, i was on hunt while leaving Mael with Britney . Girl who could be called local babysitter.  She loves babysitting, she even does it free. But i, as man or rather former man won't allow it , i had to pay it , for my own pride.,

As i said, i'm in Mael's room, just putting him back into his crib after burping him..

"There, " But, if i had noticed something about this world, it is that everyone one is a little bit re#arded.

I mean literally! 

*Knock! Knock! Knock!

'Who could it be? I don't expect anyone today?' I  though before walking out of Mael's room,

And just as i opened door, i was meet by two people. Very well known in ancient Britannia. One boy with green eyes, clad in silver armor and in his right hand is holding helmet with horns and on his back are two swords. Or rather one broken sword and other is Lostvayne.

Other person is woman, clad in purple outfit with armored gauntlets, and is floating..

They are none-other than Meliodas and Merlin.

"How can i help you?" I asked them, trying to play fool's game here, to taste waters and to see what could Meliodas want from one of the Four former Archangels.

"Oh, did you see a pot of gold here?" Asked Meliodas, stepping forward.

"No. But i see leprechaun." I answered before shutting damn doors, right in his face.

"I'm not leprechaun!!! Is she the one?"

"Yes, her appearance  is exactly the one from King Bartra prophecy, her PL also confirms this."

"What are you talking about?" I asked before again opening my doors.

"Can we go into your house and have very important talk?" Asked Merlin, politely.

'This must be some weird version of Abridged hmm' I though before stepping aside to let them in into my living room. "Take a sit."

"Thank you, "

All three of us sat before Meliodas began speaking first.

'Nerobasta, we already know it's you." Began Meliodas" We are forming group of eight individuals who are prophesied to beat The Ten Commandments. And you are definitely one of them."

'Now he is behaving like his normal self from anime, what weird universe.' I though ' But i'm one of Sins, but now there are eight instead of seven? Interesting?'

'And, did you find others?" I asked him,in anime it took him little over a year to find everyone.

"You are the last one, we also have Human who possesses Sunshine." Affirmed Merlin instead of Meliodas this time.

'In this reality i or rather Nerobasta, instead of  being sealed with Sunshine, she actually had left it to soar and find next user.' I though before answering, time to act." Really? Meliodas, is he still alive? You do know that , Grace's are not mean for any other race other than Goddess Clan."

"Yes, he's still alive, and will, he's prophesied to defeat Commandments with all of us.," Answered Meliodas.

"But, why should i help you? I have son to take care of." I said, this time , it struck through both of them . Meliodas was surprised with shocked expression on his face while Merlin is intrigued.

While Estarossa was some-what yandere in past, he wasn't openly so, the only person who knew his intentions was Ludociel, not even Meliodas knew them.

"Son? You are married?" Asked surprised Meliodas,. 

"No, and how would i be able to take care of him if i'm part of your group?" I asked him, raising my left eyebrow . 

"There won't be a problem, all sins would be living in Liones, near King's castle, with few words i could help you with babysitters or give you time off." Explained Meliodas, 

'Hmm, Mael has non-stop active Demon Mark, maybe he could undo-it. Till now, i have managed to deceive people to think that's just normal Birthmark.'

Sooner or later, i would have to introduce him to Meliodas, he was after all, Mael's uncle

'No, but you might want to see him." I said before standing up and leaving living room. Few seconds later i returned with Mael, clad in beautiful white cloth.

"I'm detecting both Goddess and Demon magic from him." Commented Merlin, moving to look at baby. closer.

"Demon? You had son with a Demon? Who is it?" Asked Meliodas, Even more intrigued than before.

"Look for yourself." I said before re-adjusting Mael, enough so both of them could see him. The moment they saw him. 

Room got colder.

"His.." Began Meliodas, before he began crying!??! "Oh i have a nephew!!" 

"His  father is none-other than Estarossa, their magic presence is 100% compatible." Confirmed Merlin before smiling. "Congratulation Meliodas, your family just got larger."

"Bu-but how ? Estarossa hated Goddess Clan . He wouldn't have child with one of them?" Asked Meliodas.

"Well, it was unwillingly "I answered, both of them understood my words enough so i didn't have to clarify them. Meliodas face transformed from cherful happy to colder and angrier look. " But, he is still my son, no matter how he was conceived." I explained, while i was not the one who actually gave birth to him, i'm as much as responsible, after all, i'm the one who was inputting information on that weird site.

When i took closer look at Meliodas, i was able to see his Power Level. One of many abilities that Nerobasta possessed.

Meliodas PL : Magic 5k Strength 92k and Spirit 3k, total 100k, in normal form without Demon Mark. 

'How is he so strong? Is this his original PL before his power got sealed, and somehow when he got his power back it was not fully returned or it somehow decayed.'

Chapter Word Count 1076

If you like chapter , comment!  Main comedic elements in this story would be Estarossa and Ban, the singer . Characters would have two personality, normal from SDS and from abridged, depending on situations they would switch. But Ban , i probably won't let him switch into real personality, he will most-likely stay as Abridged, Meliodas will be way crazier....