Chapter 4 The Eight Deadly Sins

1 hour later.

Thanks  for Meliodas, who managed to deactivate Mael's Demon Mark by infusing his Darkness and weakening his , enough to turn off his Demon Mark. And Mael has emerald green eyes, like Meliodas.

Nerobasta Pov

After negotiations with Leprechaun we made a deal. I would become part of the sins, but i will not have to be part of every mission, will have money, money , money and money. I mean i would need money?! A place to sleep and babysitter. Now, i have already packed all my and Mael belongings and said farewell to couple villagers and giving them key to keep my house clean. Every several weeks i would return to give them money for it, obviously.

"Ready!" Shouted happy Meliodas,  we are going to be teleported to Liones with Merlin's teleportation .

"Ready, leprechaun." I answered, with a smirk on my face. That nickname definitely pisses him off. Oh, how i'm going to use it.

Meliodas managed to ignore my remark, but you can see how visible vein pooped up on his forehead..

*Zwish! With small sound, we are teleported from village. Before appearing in buildin?

"This is our headquarters ! Every sin has one room, your room is number 8 on next floor, get  settled and come  down into kitchen so i can introduce you to everyone!"

I didn't say anything before turning around , immediately noticing stairs before walking. Several minutes later, i found room number 8.

Just as put Mael on bed to continue sleeping. I decided to un-pack all clothes. Putting them into wardrobe . Before i heard knocking in my door.

*Knock! *Knock! *Knock! 

"Nerobasta, i got several things for Mael." Called out Meliodas, from other side of doors. Before i opened them, i found Meliodas holding crib in his hands. Full of toys for children and clothes.

"Oh, Mael would be thankful. " I thanked him, before taking said crib from his hands and allowing him to enter my room. But still did Meliodas himself brought these things or was it Merlin who gave them to Meliodas.

"Anyway, everyone is waiting to meet you!" Said Meliodas before finally leaving my room.

I immediately smelled something... Mael need's  a change in diapers.

10 minutes later. I left my room heading down, i left Mael in crib to continue sleeping. Considering this is some-what abridged version, Ban is gonna be very bad singer . But, as paranoid as i was, i put different charms and spells around my room.  

As i walked to last floor, i could already hear screams, shouts and etc from different people's. And when i entered last floor, it's actually some-type of kitchen-cafeteria .  And there are several people.

"You must  be new sin!" Asked very familiar voice from my right side . When i turned around to look at said person. It's Diane in Human form , well in anime , Merlin hadn't developed said spell till the end of the first season but, here she is in Human. Well, it's not like it's important too much, this Au and abridged one at ,at.

"Yes, I'm Nerobasta. And you are?"

"I'm Diane, Serpent Sin of Envy!" Answered Diane, walking closer to me. "It's good to see more girls to join us, hahahaha" She laughed. And out of nervousness i did same. 

"But, remember, Captain is mine." She said, moving to be in front of me. " I'm his, one and only woman, he doesn't need two." Did she turn into yandere, her eyes just turned into darker shade of purple!!

"Hahaha, you can have him for all i care." I answered. Before noticing how Meliodas was is by my left side.

"Ladies and Gentleman!! I would like to introduce my new waitress-i mean our new member! Nerobasta , Phoenix Sin of Indecision !" He shouted, i glared at him at waitress comment, is this bastard planning to create bar now!? "Oh, she's also angry mother, don't touch her son and you are good."

"You have son!!!" Literally everyone shouted from Zaratrass, who is dead drunk to night-time Escanor who is wearing crown on his head? Does it work like glasses which stops his magic?

"Yes."

" How old is he?"

"5 months."

"Can we see him?!" 

"Later, he's asleep!"

"Cough!" Coughed Meliodas to get attention from all of us.  "Introduce yourselves !"

"Sorry, I'm Gowther, Goat's Sin of Lust." Said emotionless voice from a giant armor. Dark colored armor with helmet that has horns.

"I'm Escanor, the Lio-Lion's Sin of Pride, my lady." Introduced himself Escanor, shily bowing with his head in respect, i returned it.

"I'm King, the Grizzly's Sin of Sloth." Said King, who is in his Human form, clad in noble's outfit, he's laying on his Pillow Chastiefol form.

"And i, i'm the BEST SINGER IN THE BRITTANIA! DA BAN THE FOX'S SIN OF GREED. Let me sing you, my best sing for welcome!" Shouted Ban before beginning to sing "I loved you!! You didn't return my love to me!  We welcome you! Into our gr-" He didn't get to finish his damned song before he was punched by Meliodas.

Meliodas punch was strong enough to send Ban flying out of the Building, straight into street and beyond.

"Shut the F#CK UP, NO ONE CARES ABOUT YOUR STUPID SINGING!" Screamed Meliodas!

*BOOM! someone barged into our floor. It's nonether than our future Great political Holy Knight!

"As i said Zaratras! The French and Germans need some old-fashioned help in rendering their numbers!" Shouted Dreyfus, and behind him is Hendrickson.

"Please, what happened last time when you were sent to negotiate with French?" Asked  Hendrickson. "You slaughtered them..."

"And? I don't see a problem with that!! " Said Dreyfus , defending himself.

"Where the f#ck i just joined." I asked no one in particular. 

"This is normal day in Lioness, Lady Nerobasta." Answered King.

"Hendy!! Dreyfi!!! Where is my Gil!" Screamed drunk Zaratras!!

"He's, on a political-learning lesson." Answered Dreyfus without even breaking a sweat.

"Does this happen everyday?!" I asked King, who just shrugged . Not caring at all, before noticing how Diane was looking at Meliodas, he immediately followed her.

'At least, i won't be bored for several years, but i hope that Mael wouldn't catch their stupidity.'

Chapter word count  1009

Nerobasta!? I got reincarnated as NerobastaOn viuen les histories. Descobreix ara