Chapter 1 Reincarnation and BIO

"This " Is talking

'This ' Is thinking

I also would use Narrator POV

Warning!! 

Love/Romantic interest probably wouldn't exist, if it does it would either be OC or Estarossa. THIS FANFIC IS COMEDY!! Will maybe, have several elements from Abridged version. This also would be something akin to au. As several characters would be stronger and weaker.  Several characters won't exist, such as Mael, who  as you all know was altered into Estarossa, in this version Estarossa is Demon. This will also include Jojo references ,  Estarossa would be yandere, or possessive/obssessive/protective type for story development. In short, this is crazy story that randomly managed to appear in my mind. This is only warning, so people wouldn't waste their time if they don't like it.

/////////////////////////

Narrator POV

MC of this story would be, August (Insertlastname) . He's living in (Country ) , (City).

He's currently in his room, on his PC. He's fan of many anime, tv series and similar.

 In his free time, he's mostly reading fanfictions.

Today, he was searching through various sites for new Seven Deadly Sins fanfictions. But alas, he was searching for reincarnation or self insert type.

Which seems to be pretty rare in this community.

"What is this?" Asked himself Augustus, before clicking at weird site. With name, What if you are reincarnated in your favorite anime.

"Hah! Like it's real, i don't know what to do , so why not waste little bit of my time on this." Augustus though out aloud before question pooped up, asking his favorite anime, he typed SDS.

Next question was who would he like to be reincarnated as, before a list of characters from said anime/manga appeared.

"Like it's real,hahaha!!!"  Augustus said before clicking at Nerobasta , in joking manner.

Next question was, would you like to change current appearance . Immediately a picture of her appearance appeared ,and needed options and informations.

"H cup? Fandom-wiki wasn't joking?" Augustus though out aloud, looking at options before clicking at no and waiting for next question.

Question: Would you like to changer her Power Level? Re-arrange her PL not add more PL.

Immediately four numbers and letters bellow them appeared.

10,000 in Strength, 33, 000 in Magic 2,000 in Spirit: Total :45,000

"Hmm, well. This is her PL i see in PL SDS videos. It's not that she was overly weak. It's just that she needed at least PL over 40k in strength to  have chance against Derieri. As Demons are mostly focused in Physical aspect rather than Magic, as Goddesses are focused on Magic."  Augustus stated before 

Augustus changed her PL immediately, 40k in Strength, 3k in Magic and 2k in Spirit. 

'This is better.' Though Augustus before clicking on confirm and another question appeared.

Question: Would you like to create companion? 

Screen this time showed family tree, characters and similar.

Seeing this . Augustus in joking manor, created family tree with Nerobasta and Estarossa as father and mother of one child. A boy. But what intrigued him was, there are two separate slots. One Estarossa and other Nerobasta, but he decided to take Estarossa.

Next he made age, to be 1 year old.

After confirming it , next question appeared

Question: Would you like to retain her memories, experience and muscle memory? Warning: Some of her memories and experiences will alter small aspects of your personality, but system wouldn't let them to overwrite you.

Augustus as always. Didn't take this seriously at all, and confirmed.

Questions : Would you like to customize your weapon?

Screen appeared with different weapon categories . Swords, Bows, Spears,Lance etc.

After several minutes of thinking Augustus clicked on Swords. And another list appeared with  swords , such as Short Swords, Longs Sword and Katana. He clicked on Katana. 

Few minutes of customizing it. He created what appeared to be short.dark  Katana. There is no special ability with it. Only good quality weapon for better control of mana. He confirmed it.

Question : Would you like to create your innate magic?"

Augustus decided to make it overpowered. He made it, so it's strong at level of Gods. Such as Meliodas, True Magic. DK and SD.

He called it Supreme Goddess.. It's more of  a transformation than magic.

Nerobasta would gain 6 pairs of wings. 12 in total. White dress would appear, her hair would turn into white/silver, same as Elizabeth's.

 Her PL will be upgraded up to 920,000.  700,000 in Strength , 200,000 in Magic and 20,000 in Spirit.  She will gain ability to control Celestial Realm, create Goddesses.  Create Life, so in short ,  it should contrast to Meliodas " Destroyer". 

He created three levels for said Form. As he doesn't want to sacrifice it to be able to stay in Britannia or destroy it. Supreme Goddess Level 1, PL boost up to 250,000. Supreme Goddess Level 2 , PL boost up to 520,000. And Supreme Goddess Level 3 ,PL boost up to 920,000. 

Warning: Ability is too strong!! Ability would be sealed till certain point in story!! Compensating !  A weaker version is Created : Supreme Goddess Level 0, PL , 120,000. After certain point in story is reached, the seal would be disabled and power returned.

AUTHOR NOTE: I wanted MC to be powerful but again, i need Estarossa to be a little bit more powerful than her in beginning .  For comedy purposes obviously, And Estarossa would be upgraded in PL.

"Fine , whatever."

Question :Would you like to create your own backstory or use one specially made for your customized character?

Augustus, as always . Clicked confirm before reading at all. 

"It's already over?" Asked himself Augustus, before checking time. It's 1:23AM ." Oh well, time to sleep. I'm already tired."

But , he should have read entire backstory. This would be greatest mistake he made ever.

New Backstory : Nerobasta, younger sister of Ludociel, in this AU she has taken place of Mael. She was original wielder of the grace, Sunshine. Mael didn't exist in this world, but Estarossa did. She, instead of losing her body as other Goddesses was sealed in object for long time, before getting unsealed.  Estarossa was madly in love with her, he had child with her, just before he was sealed.  It was unwillingly . But she cares deeply for her son and hates/loves his father at both time. He raped her. Thus, she was part of Four Archangels. And will be part of Eight Deadly Sins, 

(Comment, how should her sin be called and what animal if you got idea. Remember , Sins were formed to defeat Ten Commandments, so not everyone can be one.)

Word Count 1102

Should i continue this fanfic? 

I have more ideas about sds fanfics.

I will most-likely upload one or two chapters in week.

Romance tag wasn't included as this should be comedy, 

MC looks like cover.