"Of course hun. I gotta run some errands I'll come get you once I'm finished." She said giving me a hug.

"Okay. I love you mom." I hugged her back.

"I love you too, Darren. And it was nice to finally meet you...under better pretenses of course." This made Seth chuckle a little bit before he held his hand out for her to shake.

"It was nice meeting you again." He smiled. Of course my mom started gushing and just gave him a big hug.

"I'm glad you met my son. I can tell he's already becoming a better man because of you."

"No. He was a good man before I met him he just hid it. So I only helped him open up you made him the man he is now." Seth said making my mom smile widely through her teary eyes.

"Well I should go. See you later boys." She said giving my cheek a kiss on the way out while whispering, "Don't you let this one go."

"Never." I said after she left.

(Seth's POV~)

I had fallen asleep after Darren's mom left. I was exhausted but that didn't stop me from forcing my eyes open to look at Darren. I looked over toward the chair he was in before but he wasn't there. I was about to sit up until I heard a soft snore on the other side of me. I smiled as I ran my fingers through his wavy hair. I was really happy to have him by my side.

"You're awake." Darren mumbled sleepily. He had his adorable moments.

"Yeah sorry if I woke you." I apologized.

"Don't be." He smirked and reached forward to caress my cheek and kiss me. It was slow and gentle, I could tell he was being careful not to hurt me. So I deepened the kiss wanting more. Pressing my tongue against his lips I could feel his mouth open up for my tongue to slide in and play with his. I like a clumsy moron let a moan slip out of my mouth. I blushed even more when he chuckled and tried to break off the kiss. He quickly grabbed the back of my head to keep me in place as he continued playing with my tongue. I felt my lower half becoming aroused but continued anyway.

"Damn I don't want to stop..." Darren breathed as he kissed my neck.

"Then do-" He quickly covered my mouth and spoke again, "Don't tempt me anymore then this. Finish that sentence when you're all healed then..."

He bit my ear teasingly before kissing my lips deeply once more. I pouted when he pulled away but I knew I wasn't in the best state for anything other then kissing. "...we'll continue."

I blushed punching his shoulder, "Shut up."

"How'd you sleep?" Darren chuckled rubbing his shoulder, moving over to lay in bed with me.

"Pretty good. I slept by you didn't I?" I giggled.

"Good point." He smiled pecking me on the lips. "You're really too cute, I thought my mom was gonna gobble you up or something."

"Ugh I hate that word." I grumbled.

"I know but you love me so that word will grow on you soon." He teased.

I was about to give him a smart ass remark but there was suddenly a knock on the door. I looked over toward the doorway to find Alec. Darren noticed him there too and moved away from me. "Uh I'm gonna go get some bad coffee. Anyone want one?"

"No thanks." I smiled. Alec made his way toward my bed shaking his head no with a slight smile as to say thank you. When he left Alec scanned me and huffed. "Hi."

"Don't just hi me, I've been worried sick." He spoke sternly. He reminded me of Josh for a minute. I smiled up at him and reached out for his hand.