CHAPTER ONE: IRRITATING BLUE EYES

Start from the beginning

But before I can even comprehend or decided to act upon it. My body acted on its own, in the spur of the moment, in my angry and hurt state.

I purposely crashed the car...

...right straight into the house...

My body jerking forward and a loud sound reverberated in the air when it made contact to the wall near the window, creating a dent from the force of its impact. A ringing in my ear made me wince and grip the steering wheel.

Fortunately, my action didn't do much damage. Except now, the house had a visible dent designing it. I can't believe what the fuck I just did.

I crashed the car...

...in our home...

Into the place where there used to be laughter in the air and love in the eyes of my parents looking at me with adoration, my heart twisted painfully.

But at least, it got quiet.

But after regaining my composure and reality hit me tremendously my eyes widened and adrenaline pumped into my veins and in a flash, I reversed the car in haste and floored the road in speed second. But after the adrenaline wears off, the pumping of my heart is as loud as a thunder.

Fuck it.

Why the fuck did I do that?

My anger seems to increasingly rising when I realize that they were affecting me. Both mentally and physically.

Fuck it fuck it fuck it.

I chanted in my mind as I stopped at a red light. Leaning my head against the steering wheel as I feel the familiar burn in the sides of my eyes.

What happened to us?

My family.

The loving family I once knew now seems to have disappeared. Along with my old self that they had shaped me. Now I can't understand myself, anger always gains control over me and it's slowly eating my old self. They built me again, but this time, in pain.

Fuck all of this shit!

Arriving at my school in a blink of an eye. While forcefully pushing my swarming thoughts away from my mind as hard as I can. Wanting to forget what had just took place and think about other things.

Acting like nothing happened, and luckily I'm good at that thing.

Walking towards the building, I immediately found my friends who told me that they're loyal but I knew who the real one was.

Taking a deep breath, and putting on a tense smile like I always have, and always will be. I greeted them with a fist bump and back taps.

"Elina said party at her, you down?" Drew said as he tapped my back. He is one of those I can say real friends with. His black hair covering half of his black eyes and his lean built body, compressed to mine when another of our friends decided to tackle us.

"Let's go together!" Nate said as he hugged Drew tightly.

"I'll think about it, now let's get to class." I told them and honestly, I don't need to really think about it when I know to myself I'll be going there and drinking myself to the point of drowning. I'll choose that than go back to the house to get reprimanded and to more shouting and blaming.

"Let's go together!" Nate tells Drew happily .

"No."

"Please."

"No."

"Pretty please."

"No."

"Please Drew, Wayne tell him please!" Nate begged with his big puppy green eyes under his mop of brown hair. He really looked like a puppy besides Drew's six three ish' height.