Chapter 1, Her rough past.

*Background info on Sarah & her birth*

Sarah's mom had her at 16. She was pregnant at 15 yet she had her at 16. her mom was a rebellious teen which was how she ended up with Sarah. She had a problem with drugs and alcohol. She wasn't expecting Sarah and didn't really want her at that young of an age. So one night she got an argument with her parents about her breaking the rules or something of that nature. So after that she decided to take things into her own hands. That night she stood in the kitchen yelling at her parents with Sarah, (Who was only two months old at that time), in one arm and a beer in her same hand. In her other hand she held a knife. She wasn't really thinking at the time and to begin to slit her wrist. The DSS services came and took Sarah away. Sarah was in foster care for about a week until Sarah's grandpa called his mother and asked her to take care of Sarah for just a little while until they could get everything figured out so that Sara wouldn't end up with a different random family. So Sarah's grandpa's mom took in Sarah but all of that changed.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
-Author's Note-
This it's just some background information to let you know in a little bit about Sarah's past and what she has to deal with mentally. I hope you're enjoying so far but it'll get better I promise I hope you guys continue to read thank you. (: <3