The Dissapointment Rage

Start from the beginning

'... and it is simply because I am nobody.'

.

.

' It is painful.' despite how aware and reasonable the reason for her- despite how she understands too well- and how it makes so much sense to resulted this way- but it is still so painful.

She could not even stop her tears to fall.

The silent cries that she lets out when she then finds herself to be alone for awhile. While trying to hold her trembling hands in the room where no one there but herself. Even she quite surprised by herself of how much her body reacted to all of this. The unstopable shaking- and the painful breath while the tears keeps falling down.

She never realized that she comes to trust him to such level that it is now so painful to realized that he never once believe in her. 

'... Now where should I go?'

As the sanctuary will no longer exist. As she knows that she have to stop rely on him. 

it becomes so blank, while she knows too well that she will face many tragedies ahead. It feels like going to a war without nothing but herself and while knowing too well that  pain will imediately come.

.

.

hours later- after the tears then dried out, she then stopped in a long silence. 

'... After all I am the one who choose this life.' 

and there should be no one to responsible about her choice anyway.

'... I will be the one who protect her.'

as much as she could- with everything she has in hers. 

.

.

"... We are going to go now. Is there anything you want to get before we depart?" asked the commander to her in front of the back gate of the Solisa Empire's Palace. 

while keeps her gaze low- " ...The princess's belongings already prepared." she said. Somehow even the commander immediately realized the obvious change of her demeanor. 

"... I am asking about you."

" I am okay, Your Grace." she said.

Just like that they ended their conversation and the maid, Harvey Grace never look at his eyes. Both of them seperated away- as the princess's carriage should be heavily guarded while the commander lead the entire group for the long journey to the land of Arkas Dukedom. 

There is no longer any direcy interactions that happened between both of them- the maid that once always clung on him- while desperately looking for him- who was once crying just for him being gone for awhile- is now gone somehow. 

After all, they status also is not comparable. To some point- the reason of why they once could interact to each other was due to the emergency situation- in this journey- there will no chance for them to interact unless one of them trying to reach each other. 

So just like that then, they then arrived in the Arkas Dukedom. 

It is a beutiful developed land- surrounded by strong tall gate with Arkas Insignia all over their corners. Flattering majestically in every houses and walls. As if the people it self proudly saying that they are so proud for being part of the land.

The city is so lively, while mostly all of the citizens that she found are all wearing the uniform of Arkas Knights. 

" Nait!" even the princess, while looking at the windor in their carriage excitedly pointing all the knights that are all spreading out all over the street. Even after Grace observes the city itself- she found out that most the buildings are all related too anything about Knights. Even she could spot many blacksmith in ever corner of the city.