Reassuring Place

READING GUIDANCE!!

" This is a direct sentence in the present time."

" This is a direct sentence in the past time."

' This is inside character's mind sentence in the present time.'

'This is inside character's mind sentence in the past time.'

HAPPY READING!

***

" I don't trust you," he said with his deadly gaze, in the middle of the forest while the fire runs nicely and the night has covered the rest of the forest within its darkness.

Then Grace decided not to look at the man who dreadfully staring at her from across the fire. The shadow caused by the light multiplies the intimidation from him. She is trembling in fear but still trying to compose herself.

' I am just out from danger but, he is also the danger.'

"... After we come back, I will do the investigation," he said.

and listening to that, not only does she feel afraid, but- there is a glimpse of disappointment.

' ... I told you the truth.' just after they out from the horrifying water, just the moment after she could finally breathe, the man asked her immediately.

" Who are you?" while holding the princess who was crying inside his arm and pointing out the sword to hers. It was just an inch until that blade touched her skin. Her throat felt burning and it felt so painful to swallow her saliva. 

More than that, she who just collected her breath confused with the situation.

" Why do you sound like you know everything?"

In that second, Grace started to understand the whole situation , and tried so hard to use her brain as she knew this man could easily kill her.

' But, what should I say? He will think I am crazy if I said the truth.' about the memories, and the fact that she feels like she comes from that unknown word... then, the idea of this world being a mere fantasy world inside a story. ' How am I suppose to tell him?'

" Answer." but his demeanor really was terrifying. His gaze felt like it pierced her badly. So, she then said out of fear.

" I.... I dreamt about it!" she said. " It might sound crazy, but I dreamt about it!" then, starting from there she said everything about what happened to her recently. At first, the man was not listening and thought she was crazy but,

" She is an Epithian, and she is being chased by Pistosian" and at that time, he looked at her entirely. " I told you... you might not believe me," and she was so surrendering to the situation and too tired to think. She thought she will just accept her death, but-

" .... Come." just like that, he gave the princess back to her, who immediately hugged her tightly without even realizing that the man still staring at her. " We will talk about it later." and he turned away and lead them inside the forest. Leaving her breathing in relief while hugging the warmth of the princess.

Remembering that, it was really chaotic. The man who said he does not believe everything she just said, leaned on the tree with his closed eyes.

She pats the princess inside her embrace who is now sleeping after having roasted fish's dinner. Then, she just lets herself look at the nothingness of the fire. Letting her wavy ginger hair that falls become drier.

and she smiles faintly while realizing that her whole body start to trample due to the exhaustion and she is not surprised by that fact as she was just an ordinary woman who lives an ordinary day. All the pressure and the tension she did back then, will eventually come back to her.