The Reason

READING GUIDANCE!!

" This is a direct sentence in the present time."

" This is a direct sentence in the past time."

' This is inside character's mind sentence in the present time.'

'This is inside character's mind sentence in the past time.'

HAPPY READING!

***

Even after several weeks have been passed, she still does not understand the reason why she choose this path. In the rational way of thinking, it is totally messed up. She knew exactly what will happen in that princess's life. She got the proof even though she decided not to believe in mere fazed memories, yet, to put herself inside chaos- even though she tries to think the best reason, Grace never finds her decision to be the princess's personal maid to be the best decision of her life.

It never will.

Inside her memories, only tragedies will be fallen upon that little princess. Then, if she chooses to be by the princess's side, she might as well feel the tragedy. So, is not it better to stay away? she has her own family to be thought about. She has the reason to think rationally and logically despite relying on mere sympathy and empathy.

- Despite how the memories that are coming like crazy- forces her to believe abnormality and somehow gave her an idea that this world is a mere fantasy world inside story- for her, for her who has lived for 22 years in this world.... this world, is her home.

This world is her reality.

She could not just ignore the fact that she is now living and put herself in danger while she aware exactly there are people that waiting for her in her home.

'... but what can I do?' as she feels the dilemma haunted her ' If I am not choosing this path, I feel like I am gonna regret it.'

" Resss!" and the lovely voice that is now calling her name. Running all the way to her ignoring the fact that her little foot still not yet stabilized her body. With her oversize veil and the sparkling golden eyes that engage anyone who sees that. The little princess who is not letting anyone see her beauty, " Fower!" gives her a happy expression Grace could easily understand despite the covered face of hers. Giving her a bunch of beautiful flowers that will never win against the princess's beauty. Giving her flowers with her tiny little hands.

Grace kneeled in front of her and looks at her eyes in equal height. " Is this flower for me?"

She nods, " yess! byutiful aik res."

' she's so sweet.' 

She is a lovely child that has an unfortunate fate. Grace could not even hold her tears whenever she thinks about it. It was like someone shattered her heart into pieces and torture her sanity. To know that the fate could gives this innocent such awful tragedies, makes her thinking that this whole world is crazy. So, she just embraces the princess tightly so no one will hurt her.

 '... I don't know why I dear you so much....my little princess.'

Even there is no blood-related flows in her veins, even though she only found her in a short times, yet- a strange emotion filled her heart whenever she is with the little princess.

" Do you want to eat cookies?" asked her while holding the princess in her hands.

" kukis?" asked her with glimmering eyes. " Wit melow?"

" Ah, you want it with chocolate and marshmallow?" asked her, and the princess nodded in her adorable and soft-reddish cheeks. " You are so cute, my princess." and rubs her own cheeks with the princess who ended up laughing adorably. " Oh! Why you are so cut-"