1. Aria

It is 3 a.m on a summer day,but Im on vacation and I cant sleep. I go by the pool of the resort and I see him there . Why is he always around? Please go to sleep dude,it's 3 a.m ! He doesn't seem to notice me,he looks soo focused on his swimming rutine.

So I dare and go closer and decide to sit by the side of the pool. I lift my white night gown and put my legs in the water and start making little plushes noises. I become self conscious that i didn't wear a bra. That's when he stops mid swim,breathes in and looks at me.

-What are you doing here?-he asks and swims closer.

-Minding my business.-I say.

-Oh really,by the pool,alone,at 3 am ?!

- Yep.-I wonder why I forget how to maintain a conversations when he is near.

-Want to come in? -he ask.

-No ,but thanks though,I'll just stay here watching.

-Watching me ,you mean? There is nobody here but the two of us.-he says,and now he is dangerously close.

-No,Im not watching you.-I say biting my lip and lowering my gaze,where i could see his abs.

-You sure you don't want a closer look?-he says and without warning he grabs my feet and pulls me in the water.

-Why did you do that?-I say mad furious,once I get up for air. Im all wet now ,my hair,my night dress...damn it my night dress is see through and I don't have my bra on. I quickly cover my breasts and he smirks.

-I want a closer look too.-he says.

I turn my back to him and decide to push myself up,but he pulls me back down by my waist and turns me around to face him.

-Where are you going?-he asks me.- Don't leave...
And now he is close enough for our bodies to brush together.

-Im getting out of here.-I say,watching his mouth only inches away from mine and suddenly my breath is heavy.

He closes all the distance left between us and whispers in my ear :
- I have something in my pants for you that is dying to get out.

And for the first time I don't need to answer,he shuts me up with a kiss,exploring my mouth and sucking my neck. Then he puts his hands under my thighs and lifts my body up. He presses my back into the side of the the pool and I immediatly wrapped my legs aroud him.Why do our bodies fit so well with each other?

-Wait..wait..-I say in between kisses.-What if somebody comes in and sees us?

-You are right.-he says without moving his hands from my body.-But I want to make you mine.

And I knew he would, I could feel how hard he was just for me. I never knew that I needed him soo much that it pained. I wanted him to get under my skin,to touch me in all my delicate places and make me moan from pleasure.
I still had my legs wrapped around him,when he started moving my panties to the side. I felt so exposed and soo excited from his touch . I really needed to feel him hard inside me.

But then,the alarm went off. Damn it ! Not a dream again ! It was 7 a.m . I turned my alarm off,checked my phone and i had one unread message from him.

"Meet me at the pool again? 3 a.m 😉"

m 😉"