"You look amazing Kira!" Aryanna says before opening the bathroom door.

"Khaos get your ass in here right now!"
"Woah woah woah why are you calling him in here?"

Aryanna ignores me and goes banging on his bedroom door.

"Khaos you have to see how hot your girlfriend is. Come here, now."
"Aryanna we're not-"

I cut myself off when I notice Khaos opening the door before looking at Aryanna.

"It's not time to leave yet what do you-"

He stops himself after noticing me standing in the hall. He very quickly became a flustered mess which is odd for Khaos. He blinks quite a few times before shaking his head and walking over to me.

"Kira you look-"
"Bad?" I say cutting him off.
"Anything but bad. You're fucking perfect. Kira, I wouldn't lie to you. I mean you're stunning look at you."

He grabs my hand and forces me to the bathroom. He places me in front of the beautiful mirror. Khaos gets behind me pulling me into him as he wraps his hands around my waist. I place my hands on his and let out a soft moan as he pulls me closer to him. I can feel his growing boner up against me.

"Kira you're beautiful. You don't need to show your body in order to prove that. Don't compare yourself to anyone you hear. Now let me hear you say it."
"Say what?" I say, playing dumb.
"Kira there's a lot I want you to say at this moment. Tell me how beautiful you are."

I don't respond and I go to move in hopes of escaping to Aryanna. Khaos pulls me back to him and his boner is pressed tightly against my ass.

"Kira I'm serious. Look in that damn mirror and tell me how beautiful you are."

I look in the mirror but I can't find myself able to form words.

"Kira. Do it. For me?" His tone was gentle.

My knees began to buckle. I don't know what to say. I don't know what to do.

"I'm beautiful." I mumble under my breath.
"What was that?" Khaos says, teasing me.

He knows damn well what I said.

"I'm beautiful." I say mumbling again.
"Sweetheart I'm afraid you're gonna have to speak up." He says smirking.
"I'm beautiful!" I say practically yelling at him so he can shut up.
"See that wasn't so hard now was it?" He says letting me go.
"No, but I know what is."

I walk past him brushing my hand up his leg, brushing over his boner.

"You better get that fixed before we leave." I say looking him up and down.

He grabs my arm and pulls me to him before leaning down and whispering in my ear.

"Watch what you say before I make you fix the damn thing."

He walks out of the room and heads to Aryanna.

"Don't let her leave the house in that outfit. She's gorgeous don't get me wrong, but I don't need more guys wanting what's mine."

He takes one last glance at me and heads to his room.

"Well I guess that was a bust. Dont worry though because I have something less revealing."

She heads to the living room and comes back to the bathroom. She holds up a bright pink, very short, leather mini skirt with a slit that has chains connecting the skirt.

"I custom made this just for you! Khaos gave me a little insight on how you were and I figured it'd suit you. I even put a cut out heart on the back." Aryanna says smiling and showing me.
"Awh thank you so much Aryanna."