It took you an hour to clean the house, another 45 minutes to do all the dishes and then an hour or two to make dinner. By then, you decided to just eat alone instead of waiting for your family like you used to do in middle school.

After dinner, you dragged your body to your bedroom and finally sat down to review what you learned today. First of all, you did everything that you sucked at like Quirk History, etc, then you proceeded to ignore whatever you could manage, like English and Biology. Grabbing onto your phone from the charging stand, you decided to check your messages first.

You had a few from Fumiko, Shiho and Mikoto, another message from Riza which was actually just her sending you memes. It was a form of communication between you two, just excessively sending memes.

You half-heartedly replied to her sent meme and vaguely answered your friends' messages. You expected that to be the end of any socialising, but then you got a message from Kaibara, and it's what surprised you.

Kaibara Sen

Kaibara Sen

Hello [Last Name]-san

Have a look at this

He sent you a picture of something called a Dwarf Hamster, and proceeded to point out all the things that resembled your principal. You couldn't help but chuckle as you saw the hamster.

Kaibara really was invested in this, huh?

Kaibara Sen

You

Kaibara-san it doesn't even have

tail like you said, pls think of something

better, like an albino red panda ;)

He then proceeded to refuse on how there was no way Nezu was a red panda and told you that he would continue researching even more. You wished him good luck before closing your phone and lying down on your bed.

Now that you were alone with your thoughts, your mind finally drifted back to Todoroki and what he had said.

"-didn't I tell you? I won't hesitate to crush you if you came in my way-"

He was serious about that. He was genuinely okay with hurting you if you became a hindrance for him. And that scared you.

You were always a coward anyways, but you never thought you'd be so scared of a boy who was the same age as you.

You wondered why he was so obsessed with being number one. Sure, many people dreamed of it and even had it as their goals. But they never went psychotic over it, they never treated it like it was their all or nothing.

Still, you hoped that maybe... he would be willing to apologise. Even though it seemed far fetched considering the type of person Todoroki is, you still hoped that he would.

Because despite everything, you missed not being glared everytime you entered his vision. You missed when he was actually kind enough to talk to you without freezing you or praying for your downfall.

Okay, maybe you were setting the bar a little low, but that didn't matter.

What mattered was what drove him to such a point. You're not his therapist, neither is it your job to deal with whatever temper tantrums he throws your way just because you got enrolled in the same high school as him, but you wanted to know the reason of his bad attitude towards you.