13

"Wow kid, you got a great set of pipes on you!What's your name?" Powerline said after the concert ended, delivering (Y/N) a bottle of water. They accepted it graciously and grinned at him, "(Y/N), (Y/N) (L/N)! Though it was unexpected, it was a pleasure to perform with you." (Y/N) shrugged. "Not for me. I knew my girls were going to pull something tonight because it's a live performance." He chuckled and gave the ladies a playful glance. The girls pretended to be innocent, with little smiles on their lips. "Is that why you had the microphone equipment?" They inquired, and were given a nod. "It was such an honor to sing with you!" (Y/N) exclaimed. "If you ever want to go into the music business, call me up, okay?" he said as he handed you his card. With an honest expression on their face, he said.

(Y/N) happily accepted it and tried not to flip out in excitement. They tackled Max into a huge hug after Powerline left, jerking away too quickly for him to respond and shrieking. "Max!" they exclaimed, holding up the card and hopping up and down in their spot, their face decorated with a wonderful bright huge smile. Max chuckled, his cheeks flushed, and he rubbed the back of his neck, shyly glancing away. "T-that's fantastic!" He stumbled. (Y/N) laughed and grinned down at the card. Max looked up at them, then at his father. Goofy received the message and exited without (Y/N) noticing.

"So, uh, hey (N/N)..." Max's ramblings drew their attention. "Yeah, Maxie?" (Y/N) inquired, a smile on their lips. Max's face flushed, and he fiddled with his hand before kicking his foot into the ground several times. "I was wondering if you would...I'd like to g-go out with m-me. Like, like d-dating?" He stuttered, panicked, and his voice cracked a few times. His gaze was fixed on the ground, anticipating their yelling or rejection of him.

But he was met with silence. Max looks up nervously at (Y/N)'s face, only to discover their entire face flushed, flustered, and with an expression of astonishment and excitement on their face. Max's heart skipped a beat when a magnificent smile fixed itself on their face, brighter than when Powerline presented them that card. (Y/N) nodded repeatedly as their smile brightened and hugged him closely, "Yes! Yes!! Maxie, I'd love to be your companion!" They squealed with delight. As he hugged (Y/N) back, Max's heart fluttered with excitement along with theirs.

Then Goofy burst in with, "AWE! Max, my little buddy, with his partner! They grow up so quickly!" He said this while wiping away an unseen tear from his eye. "Daaadd!" Max grumbled, not letting go of (Y/N), but leaning back to stare at his father. (Y/N) giggled and leaned in to kiss Max on the cheek. Their now-boyfriend's face flushed scarlet, and they laughed even more. They may have been squished several times, misplaced their baggage and discman, been invaded by Big Foot, and nearly died several times.

But now (Y/N) got him.

So it was well worth it.