9

(Y/N) awoke in the middle of the night to two sets of snoring. They peered over the seat and gazed over to see Goofy and Big Foot snoring and Max looking at (Y/N). "So, Powerline?" they said, evidently not amused. "It was my lie to Roxanne and the whole town found out about it, okay?" He replied quietly, looking down. (Y/N) sighed and shook their heads, "Does your dad know?" they inquired. Max shook his head, and they wiped their faces, trying to get their necklace out from under their shirt. "Please don't tell him," Max said quietly to them. (Y/N) look across at him, their faces softening and nodding. He gave them a tiny smile and a silent thank you. They nodded and went back to sleep, unconscious that Max had changed the map.

When daylight arrived, (Y/N) awoke in the car in front of a diner. "Awaken, sleepy head! It's time for breakfast!" Goofy exclaimed happily, as Max smiled at them. They returned the smile and yawned. Only Goofy noticed the small blush that spread across Max's face as (Y/N) messed up their hair sleepily. "Okay, eehhh..." Getting out with them, they said. But they remembered their clothes and said, "Ah, let me get something first, okay?" They inquired. The two Goofs stood outside the automobile, nodding. When (Y/N) got out of the car, their attire were, of course, stylish and attractive.

 When (Y/N) got out of the car, their attire were, of course, stylish and attractive

"What?" said (Y/N) to the two puzzled looks

"What?" said (Y/N) to the two puzzled looks. The boys were perplexed and touched their arms, "It's the clothes, isn't it? I know, I know, it's a little much for the trip, my bad," they admitted, a little sheepishly. "No! You look fantastic! I mean, fine--good looking--I, well, let's just walk inside." Max sighed, frustrated.

(Y/N) laughs and follows him inside, Goofy smiling softly. They sat inside the booth, next to Max, and waited for their breakfast. Goofy and (Y/N) ate their favorite breakfast item. Unfortunately, (Y/N) notice Max's downcast countenance before Goofy, "Max, what's wrong?" They inquired, worried about their dearest friend. They sighed as he shrugged, knowing better than to press it in public. "Max, can you get up for a sec?" they nudge him. He looked at them, puzzled, before realizing they had to use the restroom before getting up. (Y/N) smiled at him and went into the restroom to look in the mirror. They sighed as they brushed their hair with water and dangled their jewelry.

"It's all because of Roxanne?" (Y/N) splashed water on their face. They murmured bitterly to themselves, but they caught it. "What am I saying?" they groaned, running their hand through their hair. "I'm behaving like an envious lover! I need to relax and get over it; I should be glad for him, not jealous." They said it mostly convincingly, looking in the mirror. They weren't buying it after one look in the mirror. One last splash of water before drying off and going away.

"Time to go (Y/N)!" Max stated as he walked to his car. "Here doll, I heard what you said in the bathroom," the waitress stated as they were leaving. "Be cheerful." She remarked this while handing (Y/N) a takeaway bag. (Y/N) inclined their head before accepting the enormous and heavy luggage and entering the car with a thank you grin.

As the care tore off, they sat in the front once more. (Y/N) peered into the bag with curiosity and grinned as he saw candies, fruit, and some chocolate. "(N/N), what's that?" Max inquired, intrigued. "The waitress gave it to me before we left, want some?" they smiled. They inquired. Max looked at the bag and shook his head, "Nah, its yours." They smile at him and wave a sucker in his direction. "You sure?" Max laughed and took it from them, saying, "If you insist." With a smirk, he said. They chuckled and even gave one to Goofy. Soon, all three of them were eating suckers.

The trip was fantastic! They went to the beach, and Goofy was kind enough to buy (Y/N) a swimsuit in their fashion level because they didn't have one. What a great guy he is. Max wouldn't stop gazing, and (Y/N) was being hit on by a few of other teenagers. When the two teenagers got a flat tire, Goofy showed them how to fix it. They also visited a theme park! Max and (Y/N) rode the rest of the roller coasters together after Goofy felt sick on the first one. Because of all the laughing and screaming, they almost lose their voices. Max also won them a cute, soft and cuddly plush animal. Then there was the monster truck rally, which caused (Y/N) to lose their voice from shouting so loudly. They were so engrossed in it that they didn't see Max was staring at them with a silly grin.

The yarn house was wonderful next since Goofy was so enthusiastic. Then there was a mime, who unfortunately got a piano dropped on him by accident. As a result, they left immediately. (Y/N) had to change the tire again, but this time Max did it. This kid was strutting his stuff. He stepped back, the wrench flew out of his hands, he returned, knocked the tire off and dropped the car, and the new tire flew on and attached itself. Max returned a concerned gaze to (Y/N), only to witness an awestruck expression on their face and their mouth drop. He placed a finger under their chin and pulled it up, prompting them to blush and get back into the car. He returned as well, embarrassed by what he had done.

Then there was a bat cave, and the bats chased them out. They also saw a baseball game! Goofy ended up sliding off the stands and dangling by a wire before catching the ball and signing it before returning to the stands. When Max saw the autograph, he gazed at it with wide eyes and his jaw dropped. (Y/N) grinned and pressed their finger against his jaw. Max flushed at them, and when they laughed, he joined in. (Y/N) gets to change the tire the next time it needed to be changed. They also impressed the boys by accomplishing it so quickly. The three then came to a halt at the Neptune Inn.