Liar forever?

[Name] was leaning on his motorcycle out of sight. He watched the people at 'S' below him and a smirk appeared on his face. 'Adam's racing against Reki tonight. If I know him, bones will be broken and bloodshed is possible.'

'This little race might entertain me for a while, but I want something bigger, something better...something deadly~'

[Name] watched as Adam made his dramatic entrance. "You just had to kill the mood asshole." He mumbled scowling at Adam. The crowd below him celebrated and cheered for the arrival of Adam. "I want to break him just like he broke me," [Name] growled. 'I might have enjoyed it a little but that doesn't matter now!'

Joe and Cherry appeared too, Their fan girls/boys cheered and simped over them. They circled Adam and the crowd cheered more when they wanted to race as well. "I should get a piece of this too" He chuckled. Y/n hopped on his board and made his dramatic entrance.

"GRIMM!!"

"THIS NIGHT JUST GOT EVEN BETTER!!"

"I CAN BE YOUR DOG!!!"

"CHAIN ME UP GRIMM!!"

"Look at this~ A family reunion without me?!~" He taunted.

"Grimm" Cherry and Joe coldly addressed him. "Great to see you, Blossom, Joe. You don't remember who I am, do you? That's okay, after all...People only remember what they want." [Name] said with a sardonic smile.

Adam completely dismissed him and focused on the others. ------------------------
There they were, Adam and Reki are at the starting line. The lights went down one by one and the buzzer rang signalling to go. Reki took off with speed getting ahead, but Adam didn't move one inch. "He's doing the same thing that Grimm did," Shadow whispered.

"He's doing it to mock him," Miya added.

Adam chuckled and took out a case of cigarettes. He took one out and lit it, blowing the smoke upwards. "The thing about tobacco is it despises humidity. That's why I always try to be thoughtful and carry it in an air-tight case." Adam started.

"If you expect great taste you have to put in the proper effort. Joe knows what I'm talking about, don't cha'.". "Sure, presentation is key in plating a dish and when planning the courses," Joe said.

"You know I've always found that fascinating, if a plate looks good your mind will decide that it tastes good," Adam concluded. "Is this about Reki?" Langa asked. "Perhaps." Adam simply stated taking a puff of his cigarette.

"That perhaps means yes. Everyone wants to have the main course." [Name] glared at Adam.

Adam pretended not to hear him, "I don't get to smoke during work...but here, here I'm free. I can do anything! Right Grimm~" He moaned.

Adam kicked up his board and took off running at high speed. He threw his board in front of himself and jumped on it, zooming  down the track. The crowd gasped and cheered him on. Some of them were worried that he was going too fast.

Adam quickly caught up with Reki. "I found you~," He said in a sing-song voice. "Thought you might like to see what 'S' is really about~" He smiled sardonically. Adam bumped his board with Reki's and stomped on it making Reki lose his balance.

Before Reki fell Adam grabbed his hand and pulled Reki close to him. He held Reki by the hand as they went up a corner, "Next we have a straightaway ~"

'I have to get away from this psycho!' Reki panicked. "Ready you're gonna take a quick right." Adam let go of Reki causing him to fall backwards. He put his hand on the ground near Reki's head, the sparks that flew stung his face making him close his eyes.

"Don't close your eyes, you'll miss it. Terror is such a thrilling ride~ You should savour every second." Adam sadistically taunted.

(Back up with Grimm and the others)

"That's him, that's Adam." Miya quietly said. "I knew it, he hasn't changed at all," Cherry said. "He's gone too far!" Langa 'borrowed' a motorbike and went after them.

"No don't!" Miya tried to stop him. [Name] put a hand on his shoulder, "Leave him, I've already called a hospital." He assured. "How can you be so calm about this?!" Miya exclaimed in disbelief.

"I...I, um... Come on, I know a shortcut to get to them." [Name] changed the subject. Miya was getting suspicious but went with him. They made it to a clearing where they could see Adam and Reki coming up. "There it is. The Love Hug." [Name] pointed out.

"No way!" Miya gasped. Reki panicked and fell off his board. He flew past Adam and got some blood on his cheek. "Much better than expected but still just a taste off the hourderve tray," Adam said as he licked the blood off his cheek.

Langa got to Reki and consulted him.
----------------------

Shadow drove Reki to the hospital along with Miya and Langa. [Name] got there on his motorcycle. They were all gloomy in the hall waiting for Reki to come out. [Name] was leaning back on a wall with his arms folded across his chest.

The door opened and Reki finally came out. They all looked up at him expectingly. "Well, I've got two weeks for a full recovery. But there's no brain damage." He said enthusiastically. They all let out a sigh of relief.

"Glad it wasn't anything more, hope you know you're lucky." Miya sighed. Reki apologised to Miya that he could keep his promise, and he apologised to Langa that he now has to skate against Adam.

"Don't apologise Reki, it's not your fault," Langa assured him. A strangely familiar feeling washed over him, before dispersing. "I must admit, you lasted longer than I thought you would. Especially only getting such minor injuries. I have a prize for you, for all of you!" [Name] smiled.

They all jumped at his sudden presence. "I forgot you were here." Shadow shuddered. "I get that a lot." [Name] brushed it off.

"And now for your prize, I want all of you to close your eyes~," He said in an uncharacteristically happy tone. "What's up with you?" Miya asked.

"hmp, I just want to give you all a surprise for slightly impressing me," [Name] pouted like a child. They reluctantly agreed and closed their eyes. [Name] took off his mask and fixed his hair back to its original state. "Open them~" He chuckled.

"A face reveal?!" Reki exclaimed. "Tada! I decided to show my true identity, this shows my trust and adoration for you all." He explained.

"Wait a minute...you're the brat that said my skating was shit this morning!" Shadow shouted pulling [Name] by his shoulders.

"I said that? I can't recall~" He lied.

 "Why you little!?" Shadow screeched.

"My bad~" 

A/n: Okay so, I totally forgot that I didn't upload this chapter and was busy writing the rest and making other stories, but anyways since I'm on summer vacation I'll try to upload more frequently. Also thank you all for reading this book, it makes me super happy <3