[Hetalia] Happy One-Year Anniversary [America x Reader]

Start from the beginning

Your eyes bulged. What the . . .

Had America been telling the truth?! Or was this place full of mentally insane people?

.&.

"Yay!"

"And, what about it?" you muttered.

His blue eyes widened. You nearly frowned when you realized something. Had America possibly gotten cuter? Nah, impossible. He couldn't. A small mental smile happened in your mind. You had realized you had had a crush on this guy a couple of months ago.

As much as you hadn't wanted that crush, you couldn't help it. He was adorable funny and he just had that charm. You had tried so hard to get rid of it but it was obviously not going anywhere. However, you didn't tell anyone, because they were probably just going to try to get you two together . . . But as far as you were certain, that'd never happen. He just didn't show anything that could be called a romantic interest in you for the last couple of months . . . Speaking of which, wasn't it your -

"What are you possibly thinking about now?"

That's when you realized something; your faces were so close that your noses were basically touching each other. In embarrassment, you tried to pull back only to realize that you couldn't, since you were already pressed all the way into the chair.

Blushing, you came to you that America had basically pinned you in a chair.

America.

Of all the fucking countries it could've been.

"A-America?!"

A grin - one type that you had never seen before - hit his face. It wasn't his regular grins. This one was a lot more mischievous and could even say . . . naughty?

"You had better been thinking about me."

Before you could even fully comprehend what he had just said, his lips slammed into yours. Oh my god. His lips felt amazing, even if they were a bit chapped. This . . . felt like absolute bliss. All of the sudden, you felt his tongue press on your lips. You were still too shocked to understand completely what was going on, so he had to help you a little bit. He bit your lip and you let out an involuntary gasp of pain and his tongue slipped inside.

Your hands snaked up to his hair, clumsily, not exactly an experienced kisser. Oh god, and that hair. That hair that you just the moment before wanted to touch and thought you couldn't? You were doing it now. You could feel America's hands slowly trail from your shoulders to your waist, leaving every place he touched on fire.

Your stomach overturned and the lovely buzzy feeling that started there made its way down to your toes. You were in absolute could nine right then.

After that point, you don't remember exactly what happened, but you knew it involved a lot of kissing, before collapsing on the ground next to each other, not exactly fully clothed. Both of your shirts were off, but nothing else was taken off.

You two were currently cuddling and that's when America leaned over and whispered in your ear.

"Happy one year anniversary of working here, babe."

-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-.-

hahahahahaha, did you guys think you were already dating?! HAHAHAHAHA NO!

anyways, I actually didn't have fun writing this bc, I'm currently trying to think up a plot for an hetalia fan fiction that I'm going to be working on soon, so it' just so urgh. AND I KNOW THIS IS WELL-WRITTEN BUT I CANT WRITE WELL RN

thanks for reading and I hope you enjoyed

- rico!

dedicated to my lovely hero, YourHero213. Her one-shots are absolutely adorable and I stalk her on DeviantArt.

IMPORTANT!!

SO I'VE BEEN GOING BACK THROUGH THIS ONE-SHOT BOOK AND EDITING AND STUFF OKAY?! I'VE DELETED SOME ONE-SHOTS AS WELL. :^)

ALSO

THANK YOU GUYS SO MUCH, BECAUSE I REALLY JUST WANTED TO LET YOU KNOW I REALLY LOVE YOU GUYS A LOT, OKAY?