[Hetalia] Happy One-Year Anniversary [America x Reader]

शुरू से प्रारंभ करें:

Groveling, you threw my arms up in the air and exited the goddamn McDonalds, vowing you would never to back there again. Letting out one last frustrated scream, you began your long hour walk home.

However, you were unaware of a two pairs of eyes trailing after you.

"A feisty one, isn't she?" a British accented voice spoke.

The other guy nodded. "I actually kind of feel bad now . . ."

There was silence for moment before the guy had a light bulb moment. "Hey England! We should totally have that chick work as a secretary back at the - "

"No."

"Aw, come on, why not?"

The Brit cursed and sighed.

.&.

"Hey dudette!"

Oh my god, please don't tell me that it's -

"I'm really sorry for what happened yesterday."

You spun around, a box on your hip. You had just finished packing up the rest of your stuff and putting it in your car. You had just been grabbing one last box and had been locking up the apartment.

"What the hell?! Are you stalker or something?!" you screeched, annoyed and actually kind of scared.

His eyes widened. "No way! I'm not a stalker! I just came here to ask you if you wanted a job?"

You snorted. "A job working at some random chick for pay site?"

The guy didn't look like anyone important. In fact, he looked like a random guy in a t-shirt and jeans. Any random guy that could've still been in college. What kind of job could he possibly offer you?!

"No! I was asking if you would like to be a secretary of sorts at the place I worked."

"What the hell?! No - "

Another man stepped into the scene. That's when it hit you that both men were actually extremely attractive in their own ways. The new man looked super annoyed.

"Are you an idiot, America?! What the bloody - oh, just bring her!"

You jumped. This guy had a nice British accent . . . and did he just call the person in front of you . . . America?

.&.

"So you expect me to believe that you're a living personification of a country?"

America nodded so hard, you thought his head would fly off.

What the hell was going on?! This was crazy! Personifications?! What bullshit -

"Run! China's pissed!"

You looked up to see two people in Asian clothes run in from a door and out the other. Then another Asian guy stormed in carrying a ladle and a . . . pan? He looked very pissed off and was currently cursing in Chinese. 'China' was panting and he looked toward America, completely ignoring you.

America pointed towards the doorway where the mischievous duo had made their exit. China took off.

"You brats!" he screamed out with a thick accent. "Korea, Taiwan!"

Wild Thingsजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें