🌪️Chapter 68 | Operation: "Get My Twin Back!" Part 1🌪️

Makoto: So...What the heck are we waiting for?

Makoto: LET'S DO THIS!!

Jayden: But how are supposed to get to Kekoa while he's corrupted by using The Samadhi Air? And not only that...

Jayden: *Points at the storm cloud that Kekoa is in* THAT storm cloud.

The others: *Looks at the storm cloud* .....

Mirabella: I see this storm cloud before...When Jacob,which is my adopted dad...He also got corrupted from using The Samadhi Air...He went to THAT storm cloud...

Maila: You mean the same storm cloud that Kekoa Hamasaki is in now?! That Jacob was in years ago!?

Mirabella: Y-yes.....

Blossom: If we don't get Kekoa out of the storm cloud....Who the heck knows...*Turns to Mirabella*

Blossom: Mira...? What would happen if we don't get Kekoa Hamasaki out of that storm cloud....?

Mirabella: Then he would get even more corrupted.....

Luke: Then we needed to get to Kekoa Hamasaki before it's too late!

Nezha: Luke Shen is right....We must get Kekoa Hamasaki.

Blossom: You are right...*Grabs her phone*

Tang: Uh....Blossom? What the heck are you doing?

Pigsy: Yeah.I should say that same thing....Are you seriously playing a game on your phone?!

Pigsy: AT THIS TIME!?

Blossom: *Turns to Pigsy and Tang* No...But I am going to sound the Octo alert.

Pigsy: Oh....0_0".

Tang: Oh!!! Where did you get it??

Blossom: *Presses an app which was an Octo alert button and smiles* Let's just say....That I got an special alert button on my phone from the Octonauts.

Blossom: *Presses the Octo alert button on her phone,making the Octo alert started to siren* .....

Blossom: *Turns to the others*

Blossom: LET'S GO!! *Runs to their boats*