🌪️🏝️Chapter 55 | The Calm Before The Storm Part 1🏝️🌪️

*As Minami and the others exited out of the Secret Library,They immediately went to the the other,thanks to Rise!Leo's powers...As Minami and the others went inside of the other boat,Minami Yamada saws a gray sky coming towards the island.A Storm is coming...*

Minami: *Looks at the sky* .....

Minami: A Storm is coming...

Nezha: *Walks to Minami as he was looking The sky* Yes...A Storm a coming...But not just any storm....The Beginning Of The Calm Before The Storm..

Casey Jr: They started the ritual already?!

Nezha: *Turns to Casey Jr* No Casey.They did not start the ritual.

Catalina: *Walks to Casey Jr* He's right...But I heard while I was looking some information about The Ocean Ritual Site.If someone gets closer to The Ocean Ritual Site...A Storm will begin.

Casey Jr: Oh boy..That can't be good at all...Does that mean that Blossom and the others are getting close to the Ritual Site?

Catalina: *Turns to Yellowtusk* If a storm is about to start.....Then yes.

Yellowtusk: Then we better get there before it's too late.

Catalina: He's right... Let's set sail.

*As Catalina Yamada starts to move the boat..They begin to head to The Ocean Ritual Site.But however...Odette Saki got a bad feeling about something Kekoa Hamasaki...Could it be possible that Kekoa Hamasaki will get Corrupted from using The Samadhi Air just like his own father,Jacob Hamasaki?*