🌊🏝️Chapter 41 | The Girls Finds A Secret Passage In The Jungle🏝️🌊

*Meanwhile with Yoko,Odette,and Everest.They were walking in the jungle.While Odette,Yoko,and Everest were walking.Odette somehow tripped something,making her,Yoko,and Everest fell to the ground.*

Everest: *On the ground* Ow...

Everest: *On the ground as she looks at Yoko and Odette* You girls ok?

Odette: Yeah...I'm fine...I must've trip and I accidentally grabbed Yoko,making you and her fell to the ground.

Yoko: *Slowly gets up from the ground* Let me help you guys up.

Yoko: *Helps Everest and Odette up*

Everest: Thanks Yoko.

Yoko: It's no problem!! ^^

Odette: *Slowly saws something in front of her* !!!

Odette: Hey girls? I think I found something?

Odette: *Slowly starts to walk to the area*

Everest and Yoko: *Looks at each other and follows Odette*

*As Yoko and Everest followed Odette,They saw a blue door underneath the ground.Little did the girls know...That it's a secret passage.*

Everest: *Gasps* Is this...a secret passage?

Odette: I think so....But what's a secret passage doing here in Hawaii?

Yoko: Odette...I have no idea.We should head back and tell Nezha and the others about this.

Everest: You are right,Yoko.Let's go!!

Odette,Yoko,and Everest: *Looks at each other and starts to head back to the others*