chapter 17

Augusts part 😁
So all that shit cassi just said was true. I love my mama and I love her and Kendall to death. And ion want her going through some shit like when Mel died again. And I honestly don't know what's going on in my mind. I just need to go talk to my dude Chris. First I needa call cassi and let her know.
"Hello?"
"Yeah so I'm coming home but first I needa go talk to Chris."
"Okay baby I love you and please be safe okay?"
"Okay C. I love you too, kiss Kendall for me."
"Okay"

👄💧😎

so I go over to Chris house and tell him all that's happened today and the thoughts that ran though me head.
"Listen bruh. You just needa smoke a blunt and chill."
"I know but I ain't tryin to do that no more."
"Get hookah 💁🏾😁 duhh cassi do it all the time"
"How you know? Kerreuche told me and that's how I found out about it."
Just then he pulled out the hookah machine and lit it up.
"Here big bruh take a puff."
"Ight"
I took a puff and instantly felt better 😊 I stayed for about an hour after then headed home.
"Cassi I'm back!!"

The house seemed empty asf. Where everybody at?
"Mama?"
Just then I heard some glass break and someone or something run up
Stairs. I still had my gun on me and so I pulled it out loaded it and snuck upstairs.
"Who in my mf house ?!?"
Just then I heard a familiar voice.
"Me Bitch."
Just then a set of hands pushed down the stairs.
" The fuck😑"
I got up and turned on the lights. Then I saw Brandon.
"You thought I was gon let ya wife get away with what she did too me ? Or what you tried to do but failed?"
Then I heard a scream come from Kendall's room.
"Where are they b?"
"Ion know 😁"
I rushed past b and opened the door. Cassi on the bed tied up and half naked. Kendall on the floor by momma and momma on floor on her side with her eyes shut.
"Wtf ?!?"
i ran after b but he already left. 😑 so I ran back upstairs picked up Kendall untied Cass then ran over to mama.
"Ma you okay?!?"
"... Uhhh yeaah. Just call a ambulance."

Cassis part 😦

So I ran to the phone and called an ambulance for Mama she was bleeding a lot. Because b stabbed her. 😔 he basically raped me in front of mama and Kendall 😕😞. Ion know what's running through his mind.
"There here cass take Kendall"
"Ok August are we going with ma in the truck?"
"YeeAh"
"Okay."
I ran down stairs and got in the ambulance. They wheeled mama in and august sat next to me. Looking sad. I grabbed his hand and kissed it then started crying.
"Baby what's wrong?"
I looked up at august. And he must have seem the pain in my eyes because his eyes got soft instantly.
"August he raped me , and made mama and Kendall watch, but it's my fault. I should've never met with him and should've never hit him and never took that job, baby I'm sorry 😭😩😔"
"Stop it cassi this ain't your fault in any way. Do you understand me?"
"mhm"
So we finally made it to the hospital. They tell us ma is okay she just needs a few stitches and a couple days of recovery. So me and august head home in a taxi and paparazzi is everywhere.
We're almost home now.
"I'm sorry cass."
"You didn't do anything. "
"Yes I did I wasn't there for you "
"Baby it's okay I promise."
August leaned over and kissed me I kissed him back.😇