chapter 16

Cass pov 🍂💗
So it's the next morning. I got up and went upstairs to start my daily hygiene rutine then. I hear Kendall crying. I go into her room and get her ready then take her into the bathroom with me. I finish doing my hygienes then go knock on the door to my bedroom.
"Babe time to get up."
"I'm up Cassidy."
Boo ain't called me Cassidy in a minute 😁😦
"Ohohokay but uh Imma need to come in there to get ready."
"Yeah. I know"
Just then august comes out with his Sakura pocket shirt and his slim Sakura cargo pants with his Sakura bucket hat.
"You look nice.."
"Yeah I know 😁
He looked at me then brushed passed me.
A tear rolled out of my eye.
"I'm sorry august."
"I know Cassidy. Everyone's sorry. But don't mean everybody forgive."
I shook my head slightly then walked into our room. 😭
"What have I done?¿"
I placed my outfit out. Which was a black pencil skirt and red bottom heels with a red black and white patterned blouse with my hair down. I grabbed Kendall and her diaper bag then took her downstairs. August was sitting at the kitchen table looking out the window drinking coffee. 😕
"Cass"
"Yes love?"
"You know I still love you right?"
"Yes papi I do 😌"
"And I will always love you. "
"I will always love you too auggie."
"And I forgive you. Because I love you. 💘"
I ran over to him and gave him the biggest kiss ever❤️😩
"*Muah* I love you *muah* I love you" 💕
"I love you to shawty, now let me ask. Where the hell you going looking that damn fly?😦💧"well I have some business to take care of. "
"What business?"
"Well it was gonna be a surprise but. I got a job at E magazine. As chief editor.😊"
"Cass. That's great 😦😌. But what we gon do with Kendall?"
"Don't worry babe. Mama offered to watch her. Whenever we needed help. so I called her and she'll be here in about 15 minutes.😊"
Just then the door bell rang.
It was mama. 😊
"Hey mama 😊"
"Hey cassi you look sexy asl😍😂"she said squeezing me to death. "Where's my son at baby?"
"Right here ma😊"
"Hey baby you getting taller every minute. Or I'm just getting shorter."😂
"Okay yall I gotta go to work. I love yall and I'll see ya later."
"Bye wifey.😂💘"
"Bye hubby😘🔥"
I walked out the door and hopped in the Camaro then drive to work.
I walk in and the front desk lady. (Britt) greets me and shows me my office.
"So here's your office and if you ever need anything you know where to find me if you have any questions 😊"
"Okay thanks."
Britt left then I started setting up my office. And making it more me. Just then I saw silhouette pass my blurred windows and I heard a familiar voice.
"Britt where's the new editor at?
"Right to your left sir."
Then my door opened and Brandon walked in. 😳
We both looked shocked. He slowly closed the door then walked in and sat in the chair in front of me.
"What the hell are you doing here B?"
"No what the hell are you doing here?"
"I'm here because of my job."
"Now. Why are you here B?"
"Because I'm the manager."
"Wait... wait... wait. you work here?"
"Duh"
"Oh helllllllllllll nah."
"Look what happened at the beach was a huge mistake. And almost ruined my marriage and my family. And I'm sorry but I don't think I can work here."
"So your telling me. You would rather turn down 100,000 a week. Than deal with me?"
I couldn't believe I was saying this. 😩😔
"Yes Brandon. Now please leave so I can pack up. "
"Okay baby If you say so."
I felt him coming closer to me then I felt his arms starting to wrap around my waist 😒. I couldn't help my self. I turned around and smacked him so hard. And my wedding ring left a long scratch along his jawline.
"Now I told you. To leave so I can pack up. And remove you from my life."
"Man fuck you Cassidy."
He walked out the door.
"Yeah and fuck you too Brandon."
I packed up all of my things and headed to the elevator.
"Leaving so soon?"
"Yeah Britt some people here I can't be around."
"Awe pooh 😩 I wanted us to be close."
"You know what we still can. Here's my # call or text me. 😌."
"Yay ! Sure will."
I head out to the parking garage and put my box in the trunk then headed home.😁 I pulled in the driveway and saw august and mama was still here. I walked in the door and saw Kendall crawling around. And mamma video taping her and august smiling and laughing. I on the other was in tears and ran up stairs.
"Cass!?!"
I reached the bedroom then slammed the door shut and layed on the bed. August came in.
"Baby 😩 what's wrong ? Why are you home?"
"Because😭."
"Because what ?"
"Brandon was there."
"And what did he do?"
"He tried to get with me. And I told him to leave but he didn't listen and he wrapped his arms around my waist. Then I turned around and smacked him and my wedding ring left a long scratch in his face."
augudt hopped up grabbed my keys then left.
"AUGUST!! Don't do it."
"Nah this nigga had it coming."
he ran out the door.
"What's going on sweetheart?"
"Nothing mama I'll be back."
"Okay baby be safe."
"Yes ma'am ❤️"
I drove to the office and saw Augusts car was already parked. I ran inside and Got on the elevator and ran to Britt.
"Hey..... Have... you ... seen... my husband?... August.... alsina.." Iwas out of breathe 😂
"Oh yea he's in Mr.Smyth's office."
"Damn it!"
I was running as fast as I could in my heels. I made it to Brandon's office August had his gun out pointed at him.
"AUGUST STOP !!! "
He turned toward me and shook his head. I ran over to him a pushed him back.
"Let's roll out ma"
"Brandon I'm sorry."
"Fuck both of yall."
We made it to the parking lot.
I pushed august.
"What the hell A.j."
"Look baby I love you. And I ain't ever gon let a nigga disrespect you like that."
"But a gun? Really ?"
"yeah"
"I'll see you at home"
"Ight ma I gotta go take care of some business first."
"Where you going ?"
"I got some stuff to sell you wanna come with ? "
"Who are you? Where's august? I thought we were done with all that shit. What if mama found out. Then we gotta be over here wondering if you alive or dead. Ion think mama can handle loosing another. "
"Don't fucking talk about Mel."
"No. I'm gonna talk about it. Stop being so selfish. We care about you too august. Shit you have a daughter that loves you to bits and pieces at home. And you have me."
"Yeah I know."
"Well imma head home. If you know what's good for you I think you'll follow."