chapter 28

Felix pov.

I woke up the next day with a terrible feeling.

I have to go to a police station where my parents will be. I miss them so much I'm happy I will see them again.

I got ready and as I walked out of the room, I saw all three of them already ready.

"All of you going with me?" I asked confused and they nodded.

"Hyunjin? Do you know my parents gonna be there?" I asked and he nodded.

"Well, I am a witness, so I have to be there as well." He said and I nodded. He's not really a witness but he probably knows

"We got into a car that was sent for us from our parents and in a while we saw the station. We got out of the car to find our parents waiting for us there. I ran up to them and hugged them tightly. I missed them so much.

"Hey baby, are you alright?" My appa asked me caressing my cheeks, I nodded. I am a bit shaken because I have to talk to police about what happened.

I sat down as my parents were there with me.

"So you're omega, right?" He asked and I nodded.

"No wonder he did what he did. I bet you provoked him into doing that." He said and I was shocked for sure.

"Excuse me?" I asked as my eyes were tearing up. I heard my appa growl.

"What were you wearing?" He asked and I sighed.

"Normal shirt and long pants..." I said looking down.

"What exactly happened there?" He asked and I told him the whole story. He was writing some things now and I started crying in the middle.

"What are you so emotional for? Come on, nothing really happened." He said and I didn't know what to say.

"That's enough! Get out of here! I will make sure you're fired." My appa said and the cop just left not saying a word.

"Lixie..... It's not your fault." My eomma said and I nodded not really believing him.

I left and let other say their side of the story. I was forced to stay here for like 5 hours before everyone was done. That bastard walked out.

"You know..... No cop believes you, so I won. See you tomorrow." He said and I broke down. Why don't they believe me? Did I say something wrong? I don't know what to do anymore. It's always like this. If you're girl or a male omega, you're asking for it. No matter what you do, it's always your fault.

"Hey, it's fine. You won't see him ever again. I swear." Minho said and I looked up at him.

"That's not how it works, it's always like this and you know it! You always tried to help me but that never worked! They never believed us! I just can't do this anymore! I don't wanna live in this fucked up society where no one believes you just because you're omega or a girl! I'm fucking tired of it!" I said crying more. Suddenly minho pulled me into a hug.

"Me and appa will solve this. You just rest and get better." He said and I nodded. Appa came to us and hugged me.

"My son, I promise I will do everything in my power to protect you. Things that happened to you in the past and now will never happen again. I will make sure. Just trust your appa, alright?" He said to me and I nodded. I looked up to see him smirking at me. I don't wanna see him ever again. He caused me so much paina nd all the memories are coming back again.

------------------------------------------------------
Hi
I'm fighting the urge to cut as I'm already 2 weeks clean and I don't wanna ruin it. I needed a distraction so here I am. I kinda feel lix. He just wanna live in peace but things happen to him and everyone be blaming him. I know how he feels, everybody was blaming me for it. When I was 8 or this year by my own granddad. I'm also fucking tired of it.
Please eat well and stay safe<3

Hannah<3