Ch 47

Two decades have already passed, though for Citizens of Oziran. It is like a month at most.

Surrounding the islands of Oziran. There are multiple phantasmal species both that can fly and walk. The Estimated count of these beasts is in the millions.

The warriors from all Islands stood on the ground facing them.

A visible barrier is separating them from the beasts.

There are 34 different groups of warriors with a commander for each group.

Their numbers are at best 1000 warriors.

One of the Commanders asked through the communication device "Great Magician Cael, what's the status of the Barrier?"

"It will be down in a few more clicks. I am ready to cast the Barrier whenever the Magic artifact is down. I can handle the Air defense" Cael answered while drawing a magic circle on the ground.

The spatial barrier he used previously is like a One Time Item that can be used for a set time. And Its time is almost up. The barrier weakened severely allowing the phantasmal beast to see them but they still couldn't attack them.

Cael seeing such a weird scene thought 'It still amazes me how unbelievably strong these beings are'

"Clock"

With Cael's spell, a Giant green clock formed in front of the commander.

"Everyone, the moment the color of the clock changes. The barrier will go down from the top. Look out for Aerial phantasms"

The Warriors and Commanders prepared their best magical attacks in their stances.

Elves with Bows pointed them at Air, while the melee weapon users stood at the frontlines.

Zidikle activated her stand looking menacingly at the beasts.

'Their strategy is rather simple. Seeing how there are not much of Hardships here, it makes sense' Cael thought, meanwhile, he completed drawing magic circles.

The Clock turned red, The Commanders of Aerial troops shouted "Everyone!! Shoot!!!"

The Aerial Phantasmal species also charged from the top directly toward the troops but they are ripped through threads by the magical arrows.

" Protect the Islands

O great spirit of Isles."

The magic circles activated as a secondary dome formed around the Islands completely covering it.

The initial barrier also broke down completely.

"Charge!!!" The commanders of Melee's troops shouted.

The Entire battlefield became a Frenzy zone of Murder as the rest of the phantasmal beasts charged toward the melee troops.

Zidikle blitzed into the depths of the beasts' horde. She caved her armored fists into the heads of demon beasts.

Just as she's thinking she is smashing them down too easily.

A huge tornado appeared as a purple beast roared from a long distance.

Zidikle's stand held her to the ground, the weak beasts got swallowed by the tornado.

"Boost! Activate!" A circuit-like pattern formed on her leg armor and she jumped towards the beast instantly.

Just as she's above the beast's head, She chanted "Boost! Accelerate! "

Zidikle rapidly descended into the beast's head smashing its face on the land forming a crater.